Customer Success Intern
Workiva is searching for talented Interns to join our growing Customer Success team. This is an exciting opportunity to learn about day-to-day customer success activities spanning from the initial stages of onboarding to continued engagement and retention. During your time at Workiva you will learn what it’s like working at a high-energy and fast-paced software company.
What You’ll Learn:
- Creation and implementation of customer documents using industry leading software
- How to collaborate with internal, cross-functional teams including Product Management, Sales, Marketing, Engineering and Finance
- Application of XBRL tagging information to financial statements and statement footnotes
- How our Customer Success Managers create a “wow” customer experience
- The different phases of the customer life cycle and what role the Customer Success team plays in each phase.
- Tie-out of XBRL tagging information within financial statements and statement footnotes to ensure accuracy prior to filing deadline
Interns holding this position may also have the opportunity to test new features for Quality Assurance purposes and work with teams on special projects.
What You’ll Need:
- Grade Point Average of 3.0 or higher
- Must be technically savvy and demonstrate a high level of competency using Excel, Word, Google Docs, etc.
- Strong communication and leadership skills demonstrated through leadership positions in community, school, or other programs
- Professional, outgoing, energetic personality with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Attention to detail and follow-through are required
- Must be available to work 15-20 hours per week during the semester
- This is a part-time internship program
- These internships may lead to a full-time internship program in the summer.
- This is a paid position
Meet Some of Workiva's Employees
Group Delivery Manager
Mike clears roadblocks for his Development Teams, helping them root out issues and find solutions while adhering to agile processes—in addition to leading a team of delivery managers.
Back to top