Innovation drives growth, so it’s no wonder why Workiva is growing—and hiring. We believe in a culture that fosters professional development for all employees. Working at Workiva provides opportunities to create and work on state-of-the-art technologies with some of the world’s top thought leaders.
We are currently seeking a Corporate Paralegal to provide legal and administrative support to our Legal team and our General Counsel. The ideal candidate will contribute to the department’s and company’s goals and objectives for effective operations.
What you'll do:
- Provides paralegal support approximately 75% of the time and administrative support 25% of the time
- General corporate legal support, including subsidiary formation, corporate qualifications to do business, corporate name reservations, fictitious name filings, etc.
- Manages and maintains the corporate record book
- Provides compliance support to SEC, NYSE and FINRA and other reporting matters
- Annual meeting coordination and support
- Coordination of insurance questionnaires and applications
- Administers Customer Confidentiality and Securities Trading Policy
- Provides support to the Legal department with budgeting and expense tracking
- Creates and maintains documents, presentations, files and handles confidential information with professionalism and discretion
- Provides executive administrative and support to the team including coordination of travel and event planning
What you’ll need:
- 3 years’ experience as a corporate paralegal
- Significant experience and expertise in entity management, corporate secretarial function, preferably at a public company
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Strong technology skills with relevant software applications including spreadsheet and word processing programs
- Successful experience providing administrative support to C-level executive(s)
- Experience in a high-growth, fast-changing work environment preferred
Meet Some of Workiva's Employees
Group Delivery Manager
Mike clears roadblocks for his Development Teams, helping them root out issues and find solutions while adhering to agile processes—in addition to leading a team of delivery managers.
Back to top