Customer Onboarding Associate
- Boston, MA
**This requisition is currently a pipeline requisition only. A member of the Talent Acquisition Team will reach out if the role becomes active again.
WordStream is hiring a dynamic and passionate individual to drive the success of our clients through successful onboarding and training of our clients ensuring they have an amazing and seamless first experience with WordStream. This position will be part of a new function within our Customer Success team. You will become part of a kick-ass team of experts who truly love their job, the company and lead the corporate culture with hard-work and fun times. This is a fantastic opportunity for a resourceful, success driven, and entrepreneurial individual looking to take their career to the next level.
WordStream is an industry leading software-as-a-service (SaaS) product company voted #1 in customer satisfaction in the search advertising sector. Our purpose is to help SMB's succeed and grow by helping SMB's across our country and the world get the most out of their digital marketing dollars. A subsidiary of Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI), connected to some of the largest companies in the world, WordStream is partnered with Google, Bing and Facebook to help our customers market their businesses. WordStream also strives to make a difference in the lives of the people in our community. We are committed to corporate social responsibility and believe that it is our duty to give back through volunteering and charitable donations. If you are driven by taking action, winning together and believe operating transparently is the only way to work, we want to hear from you!
A little about the job...
- Onboarding of new customers and ensuring that all product training sessions are completed in a timely manner.
- Proactively identify program enhancement opportunities, which may include new content, updates to existing content as well as flow, process, and pacing adjustments.
- Communicate training and client updates to account owners in a timely and effective manner.
- Deliver weekly and monthly webinars on topics relevant to our customers that supports product adoption and/or training on digital marketing.
- Help create monthly webinars on topics relevant to our overall customer base.
- Update WordStream webinar and training content to reflect the most recent changes in Google Ads, Bing, Facebook, and WordStream.
- Perform internal tracking of training attendees and chat users when supporting these initiatives in order to track and measure account activity, product usage and training effectiveness over time for our existing customers.
- Provide feedback to our Product team in the form of enhancements and ideas that would ease the onboarding and implementation process for our customers or provide functionality that would increase the overall value proposition of WordStream Advisor.
- Help investigate any software issues or bugs encountered by clients and file technical support tickets when needed.
- Attend all meetings and actively contribute
- Stay current with industry knowledge, by proactively conducting research and attending training.
A little about you...
- Bachelor's degree (4-year degree)
- Internship or professional experience in the area of learning and development, including any (coaching, training or mentoring) OR prior experience onboarding customers
- High desire to learn the paid search space; previous knowledge/experience a plus
- Advanced computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Basic awareness of SEM industry and digital marketing
- Adaptable to change. We're a fast growing company.
- Demonstration of basic professionalism, resourcefulness and the initiative to seek information in an effort to fill any holes in support of daily responsibilities
- Must be able to take and apply all forms of constructive feedback
- Work as a team - leave no teammate behind
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to connect easily with different personalities-- you are the first point of contact for our new customers!
- Ability to successfully manage personal workflow and to achieve on time delivery of requests from the Customer Success team.
A little about our many benefits...
- Unlimited PTO (Trust and accountability-based)
- Donation Matching and Volunteer Matching
- Monthly company breakfasts
- Standing desks, cold brew on tap, company-sponsored community events, and an A+ office setup
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- Health Savings Account (HSA) & Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan & Company Match
- Parental Leave (PPL), Family Medical Leave (FML), and Adoption Assistance
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Wellbeing & Wellness (Gym membership discounts, online wellness program membership
Back to top