Team Manager, New Account Sales
- Miami, FL
The Wix Account Management team. We're focused on helping businesses find success through the Wix platform and business solutions. We grow fast, support each other, and are focused on continuous quality and improvement for both our clients and our teams.
We're looking for an experienced leader to directly manage a new team of Account Associates and/or Account Executives - building, nurturing, motivating, and enriching their team. The mission of the New Accounts teams at Wix is to convert new prospective businesses to the Wix Platform, maximize the success of our clients by truly understanding their business goals, and guide them to use products and services in our CMS platform. You will guide your team to live and breathe the Wix Account Management mission, acting as product experts and specialists to ensure customer satisfaction, retention, and growth. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a very fast-growing and impactful team at Wix; you must be comfortable building the playbook as we go, rather than executing a previously defined playbook.
A people manager with at least 2 years of experience leading and coaching a team and at least 3-5 years of experience in sales or account management. You have experience working with growing businesses, and ideally have a background in digital marketing or eCommerce spaces. You are an inspirational manager and should be able to communicate and coach effectively to ensure that your team members are delivering and developing at a high level. You are ready, willing, and able to overcome obstacles and remove barriers in solving problems for your team. A BA/BS is preferred, but relevant work experience will be considered.
As a Manager, New Account Sales, you will:
- Directly manage a team of AE's who help businesses grow on Wix
- Be responsible for team monthly revenue goals
- Devise strategies to increase conversion from our inbound funnels
- Help identify strategies to bring in new external businesses into our eCommerce solution
- Be passionate about building a team and professional development
- Own the overall team performance and pacing towards all monthly and quarterly goals
- Lead the interviewing and hiring process of new candidates for your team
- Report regularly on data, activity, and performance of team
- Identify growth opportunities within your team's book of business
- Get into the weeds to help move support issues through to resolution
- Act as a senior point of contact and escalation point for Wix customers
Requirements / Minimum requirements
Back to top