Senior Marketing Director - DeviantArt
- Los Angeles, CA
The DeviantArt team. Founded in August 2000, DeviantArt is the largest online social network for artists and art enthusiasts. We have over 50 million registered members and attract over 50 million unique visitors per month. Our members, known as deviants, upload tens of thousands of original pieces of art every day, everything from painting and sculpture to digital art, pixel art, films, and anime.
Artists love us because we are an inclusive and supportive community. We help them find their identity through self-expression. We provide the tools, resources, and exposure to enable them to become better, more successful artists. We inspire people to create art by feeding their creativity. We can't help it - it runs through our veins and compels us to nurture it in others. This is DeviantArt.
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Director to join our Marketing team and lead all strategic outbound efforts for DeviantArt, and to work side-by-side with our Community and Brand teams.
An expert in leading marketing activities on social networks. You are a strategic marketer with 3-5 years of experience leading strategic outbound marketing campaigns and brand partnerships. You have experience launching new products and social media campaigns for a B2C audience and can effectively present targeted results to stakeholders. You know how to work with top tier brands side-by-side to co-produce a campaign across multiple media channels.
You are naturally an open-minded and flexible leader, who cares deeply about your team and projects. You stimulate productivity within your team by recognizing the individual motivations of your teammates and seek to push their projects forward. You have "the gift of the gab" - the skill to build new relationships with both external and internal partners. You have a strong interest in online cultures and communities and are active on various online social networking platforms.
As a Senior Marketing Director, you will:
- Lead, strategize, and oversee the execution of specific marketing efforts across acquisition, retention, brand, and product marketing for both sides of the marketing funnel.
- Collaborate side-by-side with our community marketing, our studio, and our product teams to launch new DeviantArt products and features.
- Find creative ways of engaging with DeviantArt users on the Internet.
- Create partnerships with external brands to engage with our growing user base through a systematic and process-driven approach.
- Initiate conversations with external marketing teams to bring to our Brand Partnerships team.
- Build, manage, and deploy marketing budgets against your team annualinitiatives.
Back to top