Senior Employee Experience Partner
- New York, NY
A global team of creative, proactive and innovative people who are passionate about continuously improving our employees' experience. We do wellbeing in the Wix way - always staying connected to the business goals, always personalized and focused on employees' needs. Plus, we always keep fun as one of our core values.
We're looking for an Senior Experience Partner who will play an integral part in creating a great workplace experience emphasized by Wix's culture.
A people-oriented, passionate, independent & creative thinker who can work with both internal and external stakeholders to create amazing employee experience initiatives. You thrive in dynamic, fast-paced environments where things change quickly. You're a leader, self-starter, responsive, with a customer service approach to employee needs.
You also have experience in producing large-scale events and have a great eye for detail. Your operational skills are at the highest level. You have the ability to work with many dependencies, are a great multi-tasker, deadline-oriented and know how to get things done. Finally, you also have experience cross-functionally working in a globally matrixed organization incorporating multiple data points and different stakeholder needs.
As a Senior Employee Experience Partner, you will:
- Play an important role in shaping the Wix culture and employee-centric initiatives across 9 Wix sites in the US.
- Contribute to creative employee experience yearly strategy to stay ahead of the market and be able to scale it as we grow.
- Work closely with the Wix leadership team in the US in order to understand the needs, connect with the business goals and be able to create meaningful and impactful experiences.
- Design concepts and every aspect of company events like parties, company updates, fun events, holiday and achievements celebrations, wellness activities and more.
- Take care of employees' general wellbeing, which includes welcoming new employees, orientation days, lifecycle gifts, recognition, etc.
- Collaborate with many different teams including Operations, Finance, People (HR), Studio, Internal Communications and more to implement programs and initiatives that drive positive employee experience.
- Work closely with suppliers and service providers.
Join us to work in one of the most exciting companies in the world, serving over 200M users worldwide. This is a chance to be part of a fast-growing, dynamic, fun, and creative environment. You'll work with an amazing group of professionals who are also great people, with whom you can do extraordinary things.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcomed and anyone has the right to succeed.
Back to top