Senior Data Analyst
- New York, NY
Wix's Account Management organization - we're responsible for offering personalized recommendations for Wix users. We're obsessed with enabling small and large businesses to create extraordinary online experiences for their clients using our platform. We're on a mission to continue establishing Wix as the ultimate solution for scaling online businesses and strengthening our position as a leader in the industry.
We're looking for a Data Analyst to help us scale effectively by giving visibility and insights, creating and adjusting team metrics, and making sure that all our decisions are well informed. This role is part of a dynamic, quickly growing, and entrepreneurial team.
While the U.S. Wix team is WFH during Covid-19, at this time we are seeking New York-based candidates who are able and willing to work on-site once we return to the office.
Vastly experienced (3+ years) with very large data sets and quantitative analysis, preferably for a web or mobile company. You're an expert in SQL and have strong analytical skills, excellent attention to detail, and the ability to draw meaningful insights from large amounts of data. You thrive under ambiguity and are able to apply critical thinking to new unsolved questions.
You take a problem-solving approach to everything and know how to put your business judgment and strategic thinking to work in a fast-paced field. You thrive in the place where data, product, and marketing meet. Plus, you're an excellent communicator with great time management skills and a passion for analytics and data.
As a Senior Data Analyst, you will:
- Work closely with our account management and sales organizations to understand processes, and how we help address client needs and product pain points.
- Develop and run analyses, experiments, reports, and more to enhance our user journey understanding, reveal new insights, and identify opportunities.
- Analyze and process tons of data, and use it to give actionable insights to the business, with the end goal of driving growth and engagement.
- Produce automated tools and dashboards to support understanding of key sales and product metrics for various stakeholders and leadership.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with different teams and stakeholders to design, execute, measure, and improve the impact of our sales efforts.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcomed, and anyone has the right to succeed.
Back to top