- New York, NY
The Wix Partners team. We're focused on creating and cultivating relationships with partners all over the country, demonstrating that Wix is the best fit for them and their clientele, and broadening our reach in the marketplace.
We're looking for a Salesforce Administrator who'll lead the ongoing development of our Salesforce.com environment, which is < 1 year old. This role will work closely with functional leaders to identify, develop, and deploy new business processes - must be comfortable serving as part technical project manager and part administrator.
A Salesforce Pro with over 3 years' experience working as a Salesforce Administrator. You have a strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity. You also have experience using Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, Excel Connector, DemandTools) and have strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end-users.
Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, or Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certifications preferred.
As a Salesforce Administrator, you will:
- Serve as system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment with 300+ users.
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows, and other routine tasks.
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades.
- Manage integrations of our internal systems.
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope, and completion of new requests.
- Assist in training new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization.
- Take on technical leadership, setting best practices including integration and application development, deployment, and testing.
- Seek out ways to utilize SFDC to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace.
- Define, communicate, and manage a change management (release) process to develop and implement new applications/code and updates to existing applications/code.
Back to top