Global Learning & Development Partner, People Team
- New York, NY
Wix's People team, a group of creative and proactive people who take time to listen, explore and analyze while leaving room for intuition when making decisions. We do HR the Wix way, meaning we make sure to have fun as part of work and take nothing for granted. L&D at Wix plays a critical role in ensuring Wix has the tools, platforms and the right learning opportunities to multiply its impact and create exceptional individuals and teams. We achieve it by creating a unique journey of professional and personal growth for our managers and employees.
We're looking for a talented professional to establish and lead L&D for our global Customer Care organization, with a special focus on our US sites.
Passionate about all aspects of training & organizational development. You use creativity and experience to build unique, tailor-made development programs, using multiple tools. You know all the "classic" tools and feel brave enough to challenge them.
You like to work in a disruptive way, thinking beyond traditional classroom training experiences and developing innovative learning and development with the power to unleash the potential of our people's talents. You have strong knowledge of modern learning and development program design and execution, and you're able to adjust them to your organization, teams and individuals. You feel comfortable delivering and facilitating learning sessions for various groups. You're creative and always keep an open mind.
You have 10 years' experience in a high-tech or similar fast-paced environment, leading global Learning & Development initiatives and significant experience managing teams in multiple locations.
As a Global Learning and Development Partner, you will:
- Build and lead the Learning & Development team in the US.
- Lead our global Learning & Development strategy within the Customer Care organization (4 countries).
- Design, lead and execute learning and development initiatives and projects in Wix US Offices (8 sites) according to the business focuses and best practices.
- Choose and implement platforms and systems to host L&D activities and measurements.
- Design end-to-end leadership and talent initiatives, consulting with senior executives and our HR Business Partnership team.
- Create personalized, tailormade development programs for the specific needs of teams and managers, in collaboration with the HR Business Partnership Team.
- Build relationships, working closely and consulting with managers and teams at all organizational levels.
- Raise the bar on our training experiences by measuring the impact, and seek employee and manager feedback to determine areas for improvement.
- Be a part of the global L&D team.
- Work and collaborate with local and international vendors & trainers.
- Deliver and facilitate learning sessions.
Requirements / Minimum requirements
Back to top