Fullstack Developer, Wix Stores
- Cookeville, TN
Wix Stores is a place to grow and grow fast. We're one of the fastest-growing products at Wix, with a mission to help everyone sell anything online. To that end, we're already delivering leading ecomm solutions to 500,000+ users all over the world, and we're just getting started.
Our Backend Developers are responsible for building store infrastructure and platforms that can easily be integrated with. We're also working with huge amounts of data on a massive scale, to serve our stores from multiple datacenters to every visitor on the planet.
Our team is small and operates like a startup, with its own Dev (FED and BED), Product, UX, QA, Analyst, Ops, and Marketing. The work you'll do is key to our rapid growth. Our developer-centric approach places responsibility, ownership, and trust on each developer on their path to production. Our culture is transparent, highly technical, and agile.
A passionate and motivated developer with 5+ years of experience using server-side technologies in a web environment. You have an in-depth understanding of OOP, SOLID and you know functional programming principles. You care about design, you're passionate about TDD methodology and microservices architecture, you take responsibility and you can work independently.
You should have a can-do attitude, be willing to take on ownership of the code you write, and take responsibility for critical bug fixes, in real-time.
You need to know architecture and design and realize there's no one else to do it for you. You should be a team player, someone who cares about the team's goals and works hard to realize them. Since we move quickly, you'll need to have a positive approach towards change and be willing to adapt in a dynamic environment.
As a Fullstack Developer at Wix Stores' eCommerce team, you will:
- Develop end-to-end advanced ecommerce solutions and infrastructure, and shape the future of eCommerce on a global scale
- Start from the kick-off with product and UX, and be on board all the way to deployment
- Be responsible for the design and architectural aspects of your work
- Release your code to production on a daily basis - we work in CI/ CD methods
- Own, test, and deploy your code. Owning it means also waking up at night when something needs an immediate response
Back to top