Customer Care Expert (Portuguese Language)
- San Francisco, CA
Wix's Customer Care Team in San Francisco. We build amazing products that help our users grow their businesses. We care about improving our user's experience and success!We offer competitive pay, equity, full coverage of health, dental, vision benefits with no employee contribution or deductibles and 401K plans with 4% matching. You'll find a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, fantastic coworkers (and bosses) and a lot of opportunities for growth in this fast-paced, high profile startup environment. We're looking for a Customer Care Expert (Portuguese Language). No tech experience is required, we'll train you!
Fluent in both English and Portuguese (verbal and written). You are someone highly professional who loves guiding customers to success, curious about understanding our users' needs, and offering the best solutions. You are eager to explore new technologies and have the ability to learn new concepts and solve problems thoughtfully and effectively. You have customer-facing experience in any industry, strong critical thinking skills, you know how to build strong relationships, identify challenges and find solutions. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and look at change as an opportunity to grow.
As a Customer Care Expert (Portuguese Language), you will:
- Build strong relationships with Wix users, uncover needs and help guide them through their user journey.
- Manage email, phone, chat and/or other communication channels as a primary contact for Wix users.
- Analyze user behavior, content suitability and relevance to determine their effect on user satisfaction.
- Go above and beyond to "wow" our customers.
- Offer options and alternatives where appropriate.
- Develop and maintain positive customer care experience and satisfaction.
- Influence and improve the way we support our users to make sure their experience is the best possible.
- Work with other departments and product teams, and liaise with them about our users' needs.
- Stay up to date on new product features and improvements.
While the U.S. Wix team is WFH during Covid-19, at this time we are seeking San Francisco Bay Area-based candidates who are able and willing to work on-site once we return to the office.
At this time, Wix is only able to consider candidates who are authorized to work in the U.S. without any sponsorship requirements.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcomed, and anyone has the right to succeed.
Back to top