Customer Care Expert
- Austin, TX
Wix's Customer Care Team in Austin - one of our newest locations in the USA!
At Wix, we build products that help millions of users grow their businesses online, and we care about their experience. As part of our global organization of Customer Care, our team is responsible for building strong relationships with Wix users, uncovering their business needs and guiding them to success throughout their user journey.
Working with us, you'll find a friendly atmosphere, fantastic coworkers, and diverse opportunities for growth in a very dynamic environment. We offer competitive salaries, equity, and ESPP, a 401K with company contribution, as well as full medical and dental coverage from day 1.
A customer service professional with at least 2 years of experience working in tech or at an internet company.
You find meaning and pleasure in helping others succeed, and are curious to know what really drives users and their needs. You have strong critical thinking skills and are confident about taking responsibility and ownership. You hold yourself to high-performance standards and work to improve constantly. You're passionate about new technologies and always eager to learn more.
Lastly, you thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and look at change as an opportunity to grow. You realize there is more than one career ladder, and you have the drive to find your own career path - recognizing your strengths and interests.
As a Customer Care Expert, you will:
- Build strong relationships with Wix users, figure out their true needs and help guide them to reach their business goals and enhance their online presence.
- Introduce Wix users to our different tools, services and products they can benefit from, and help onboard them where appropriate.
- Develop expertise in Wix products and stay up to date with new features and improvements.
- Work with other departments and product teams, and advocate our users' needs to impact product roadmaps.
- Analyze user behavior and relevance to determine their effect on user satisfaction.
- Manage email, phone, chat, and/or other communication channels as a primary contact for Wix users.
Back to top