Business Operations Manager
- Denver, CO
Wix's Account Management organization - we're responsible for offering personalized recommendations for Wix users. We're obsessed with enabling small and large businesses to create extraordinary online experiences for their clients using our platform. We're on a mission to continue to establish Wix as the ultimate solution for scaling online businesses and strengthening our position as a leader in the industry. We're looking for an Operations Manager to help us scale effectively by addressing process and client pain points, oversee team metrics, keep projects on track, resolve bottlenecks and problem-solve solutions for the business. This role is part of a dynamic, quickly growing and entrepreneurial team. The work environment offers the chance to develop new skills through close mentoring, while also endowing each contributor with the autonomy to drive projects independently.
Resourceful, detail-oriented, data-driven, personable, and passionate about what you do. You have the demonstrated ability to think critically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to source relevant data and perspective cross-organizationally. A keen sense of ownership, drive, and scrappiness is a must.You have experience in operations, project management and research. You're also well versed in process flows and optimization, analytics, project scoping, cross-functional collaboration, change management and you're familiar with the digital or technology market. You're comfortable with a dynamic work environment, can stay organized and focused in the midst of ambiguity, and have a strong analytical problem solving mindset (as you'll be an important part of building the business from the ground up, allowing for accelerated learning and growth).
You have 4+ years of experience in project management, operations, research or consulting, and the ability to collaborate and problem-solve with stakeholders cross functionally. You think critically and efficiently communicate qualitative and quantitative ideas.
As a Business Operations Manager, you will:
- Work closely with our account management and sales organizations to understand processes, and how we help address client needs and product pain-points.
- Scale and professionalize our services through process design and optimization.
- Run projects with cross-functional teams, execute on change management, process and technology implementation, oversee and report out on key business metrics.
- Keep projects on track day to day, solve bottlenecks, re-prioritize efforts and analyze impact
- Consolidate best practices and institutional knowledge across the organization.
- Create playbooks for effective operations. across teams
- Identify insights around processes, clients and team performance; conduct data analysis and research to help guide the direction of the business.
- Establish and oversee team KPIs, reporting out to the team and management on a regular basis.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcomed, and anyone has the right to succeed.
Back to top