Account Executive, Bookings
- Miami, FL
The Wix Account Management team. We're focused on helping businesses find success through the Wix platform and business solutions. We grow fast, support each other, and are focused on continuous quality and improvement for both our clients and our teams.
A dynamic self-starter with 2-4 years' experience in Sales, Account Management, or Consulting (Bookings knowledge is a plus). You're empathetic to the challenges of Booking store owners and are excited by the prospect of speaking to non-Wix users and convincing them to bring their business online via Wix's stores platform. You have exceptional project management and organizational skills and can guide customers through a process from start to finish.
You're confident in leveraging objection handling skills to turn a 'no' to a 'yes'. You're an eager problem solver who easily stretches outside of your comfort zone to grow your skillset. You're comfortable operating in ambiguity, thrive in an ever-changing environment, and want to be a part of helping to write the playbook instead of sitting back and executing. You have a successful track record in meeting and exceeding revenue goals and client-focused KPIs.
As an Account Executive, you will:
- Play a part in helping to expand Wix's footprint as the choice provider in the Bookings space.
- Evangelize Bookings business owners to bring their stores online via our full-service platform, which includes closing new business deals.
- Consult with Bookings business owners on the benefits of our Premium service, assist them with getting their products live on their site, help them get set up with payment processing, and ensure they are set up for successful sales.
- Help Bookings business owners by providing consultation around booking solutions and the best strategies for companies building out their online presence, including, advising on payment processing, shipping, fulfillment, and logistics
- Quickly and confidently maneuver clients through our onboarding process from start to finish.
- Work closely with our product, marketing, and customer care teams to deliver exceptional client experiences and be the true voice of the customer.
- Be a part of building one of the fastest-growing teams at Wix.
Requirements / Minimum requirements
Back to top