WINDSOR COMMUNITIES: Windsor has built a solid reputation on over 50 years of providing the best in luxury apartment home living, from beautiful garden-style apartments with lush surroundings to high-rise living offering the latest in modern, urban dwelling. At Windsor Communities, it's all about people. Our residents depend on us to be observant, interested in their lives, and quick to respond to their needs. We enjoy working with them and with each other. Every day is different - demanding, rewarding, and fun.
Windsor is a growing, national company that fosters a professional attitude and a strong team spirit. We are committed to training our employees well, honoring their achievements, and promoting from within. Our employees are outgoing, caring, and proud of what they do. If you're someone who welcomes responsibility and enjoys getting involved, you'll fit right in.
We are seeking a full-time Concierge at The Bravern in Bellevue, WA. Weekend work may be a requirement of this position.
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB: Greet clients and residents as they enter and exit the building. Act as receptionist for leasing and management offices.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for checking keys in and out for residents' domestic help.
- Verify key releases, answer phones and field calls to appropriate persons in the office.
- Assist residents with checking out carts, picking up packages, service requests, directions and taxi services.
- Deliver packages to residents' apartments daily and up dating package logs.
- Occasionally, receive basic information from prospective residents if leasing consultants are with other prospects to limit their wait time.
Visit us at www.windsorcommunities.com.
Drug testing and background checks are an employment requirement. Upon submission of your application, you will be invited to complete the Infor Talent Science Assessment. THESE ARE REQUIRED STEPS IN THE HIRING PROCESS.
Property management / hospitality experience is a plus. Hotel experience is particularly applicable.
Meet Some of Windsor Communities's Employees
Jeff leads Windsor Communities and provides employees with the support and autonomy that will set them up for success and provide customers with exceptional residential communities.
Back to top