Wilton Brands LLC ("Wilton") has a portfolio of iconic brands and is the leading supplier in the U.S. Crafts Industry. These brands help families successfully celebrate life's many occasions, to express their creativity through crafts, to encourage them to share with their families and friends, and to capture their meaningful and lasting memories. Learn more about Wilton at http://www.wilton.com .
Purpose and Description
To pick, pack and/or process case pick customer orders in an accurate and efficient manner. This is a 1st shift opportunity, hours are 7:00am to 3:30pm.
- Learn pick and pack processes using RF Scanners.
- Scan parcels and pick consistently to maintain required efficiency standards.
- Work at a consistent pace that meets acceptable levels of movement and performance
- Required to move parcels consistently down line as you pick, to eliminate excessive walking, fatigue and increase productivity.
- Process off-line cartons according to customer specifications. Stacking safely.
- Maintain consistent product placement and order integrity
- Maintain accuracy and productivity levels at all times
- Follow work and safety procedures in picking operation, which affects invoicing, shipping and fellow peers.
- Communicate effectively within the organization, with business units throughout the company, and with partners across the supply chain.
- Maintain work area clean and organize
- Other duties as assigned.
- Prepares labor cards daily and accurately
- Ability to prepare tally sheets as needed
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned
Job Qualification Requirements
- Good math aptitude
- Requires good judgment and decision-making ability in a fast pace environment
- Ability to stand and walk 100% of day
- Ability to move product by lifting, pushing, bending
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs. with assistance occasionally, and up to 50 lbs. frequently
- Flexibility in working at all DC's, when needed, to accommodate business needs
- Participation in overtime is required.
Meet Some of Wilton Brands's Employees
Warehouse Manager, Second Shift
Scott oversees the Romeoville operations facility’s night shift, ensuring every processes is executed properly in order to keep his team safe and the company on track.
Back to top