We're passionate about bringing the love of baking and decorating to everyone, everywhere, every day.
Our message is simple - we know you love baking (because we do, too) and we're constantly evolving to bring you quality products that make baking and decorating fun and easy. We're not just for the decorators of wow-worthy cakes, we're for cupcake makers and cookie bakers who love to say, "I made that!"
Wilton Brands LLC ("Wilton") is owned by Dr. August Oetker KG, a privately held company based in Germany. Dr. Oetker is a global leader in the food and beverage industries. Learn more about Wilton at http://www.wilton.com .
Purpose and Description:
- To pick, pack and/or process case pick customer orders in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Learn pick and pack processes using RF Scanners.
- Scan parcels and pick consistently to maintain required efficiency standards.
- Work at a consistent pace that meets acceptable levels of movement and performance.
- Required to move parcels consistently down line as you pick, to eliminate excessive walking, fatigue and increase productivity.
- Process off-line cartons according to customer specifications. Stacking safely.
- Maintain consistent product placement and order integrity.
- Maintain accuracy and productivity levels at all times.
- Follow work and safety procedures in picking operation, which affects invoicing, shipping and fellow peers.
- Communicate effectively within the organization, with business units throughout the company, and with partners across the supply chain.
- Maintain work area clean and organize.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Prepares labor cards daily and accurately.
- Ability to prepare tally sheets as needed.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Job Qualification Requirements:
- Good math aptitude.
- Requires good judgment and decision-making ability in a fast pace environment.
- Ability to stand and walk 100% of day.
- Ability to move product by lifting, pushing, bending.
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs. with assistance occasionally, and up to 50 lbs. frequently
- Flexibility in working at all DC's, when needed, to accommodate business needs.
- Participation in overtime is required.
If you need accommodation to access the information provided on our website, please contact us at 630-810-2416 or send an e-mail to: email@example.com We will be happy to help you!
Back to top