Wilton Brands LLC ("Wilton") has a portfolio of iconic brands and is the leading supplier in the U.S. Crafts Industry. These brands help families successfully celebrate life's many occasions, express their creativity through crafts, encourage them to share with their families and friends, and capture their meaningful and lasting memories. Wilton operates through two divisions, Wilton Enterprises and EK Success Brands, which are leaders in their respective categories. Learn more about Wilton at http://www.wilton.com .
Purpose and Description
To assemble finished and completed customer orders accurately and in a timely manner for preparation of shipping. This is a 2nd shift role, hours are 4:00pm to 12:30am.
- Organize, lift, carry and stack completed cartons while sorting accordingly by order/plan and or wave.
- Follow shipping procedures when completing paperwork manifesting bills of lading.
- Work at a consistent pace that meets acceptable levels of movement and performance.
- Follow procedures regarding attaching packing slips, Bar-code staging/loading of orders on correct carrier.
- Operate machinery such as pallet jacks, forklifts, power walker and stretch-wrap machine.
- Understand workload and when to move to needed areas.
- Ensure compliance with safety procedures
- Communicate effectively within the organization, with business units throughout the company, and with partners across the supply chain.
- Must meet OSHA and company requirements for MHE training and certification
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Prepares activity sheets daily and accurately
- Good understanding of various shipping options, i.e., Federal Express, LTL etc.
- Other duties as assigned
Job Qualifications Requirements :
- Good Math aptitude
- Ability to continuously stand or walk
- Ability to bend, squat, push and lift frequently
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs. with assistance occasionally, and up to 50 lbs. frequently
- Requires good judgment and decision-making ability in a fast pace environment
- Flexibility in working in all DC's, when needed, to accommodate business needs
- Flexibility to work overtime and weekends to accommodate business needs.
Wilton Brands LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, individuals with disability or veteran status as provided by law. Wilton Brands LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.
Meet Some of Wilton Brands's Employees
Warehouse Manager, Second Shift
Scott oversees the Romeoville operations facility’s night shift, ensuring every processes is executed properly in order to keep his team safe and the company on track.
Back to top