Truck Loader RMVII, 1st Shift
- Romeoville, IL
We're passionate about bringing the love of baking and decorating to everyone, everywhere, every day.
Our message is simple - we know you love baking (because we do, too) and we're constantly evolving to bring you quality products that make baking and decorating fun and easy. We're not just for the decorators of wow-worthy cakes, we're for cupcake makers and cookie bakers who love to say, "I made that!"
Wilton Brands LLC ("Wilton") is owned by Dr. August Oetker KG, a privately held company based in Germany. Dr. Oetker is a global leader in the food and beverage industries. Learn more about Wilton at http://www.wilton.com .
Sweet Talent? Click Here To Chat With Olivia
Purpose and Description:
- To assemble finished and completed customer orders accurately and in a timely manner for preparation of shipping.
- Organize, lift, carry and stack completed cartons while sorting accordingly by order/plan and or wave.
- Follow shipping procedures when completing paperwork manifesting bills of lading.
- Work at a consistent pace that meets acceptable levels of movement and performance.
- Follow procedures regarding attaching packing slips, Bar-code staging/loading of orders on correct carrier.
- Operate machinery such as pallet jacks, forklifts, power walker and stretch-wrap machine.
- Understand workload and when to move to needed areas.
- Ensure compliance with safety procedures.
- Communicate effectively within the organization, with business units throughout the company, and with partners across the supply chain.
- Must meet OSHA and company requirements for MHE training and certification.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Prepares activity sheets daily and accurately.
- Good understanding of various shipping options, i.e., Federal Express, LTL etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Qualifications Requirements:
- Good Math aptitude
- Ability to continuously stand or walk
- Ability to bend, squat, push and lift frequently
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs. with assistance occasionally, and up to 50 lbs. frequently.
- Requires good judgment and decision-making ability in a fast pace environment.
- Flexibility in working in all DC's, when needed, to accommodate business needs.
- Flexibility to work overtime and weekends to accommodate business needs.
If you need accommodation to access the information provided on our website, please contact us at 630-810-2416 or send an e-mail to: email@example.com We will be happy to help you!
Response to COVID-19: "On behalf of all of us at Wilton Brands, we hope this update finds you well during these unprecedented times. As an iconic brand, our top priorities remain keeping our associates healthy and ensuring our ability to serve our retailers and customers. Our recruitment efforts will continue and be conducted in ways that safeguard both the health of our associates and candidates. We hope that you, your family and your friends stay safe and healthy."
Back to top