Wilton Brands LLC ("Wilton") has a portfolio of iconic brands and is the leading supplier in the U.S. Crafts Industry. These brands help families successfully celebrate life's many occasions, express their creativity through crafts, encourage them to share with their families and friends, and capture their meaningful and lasting memories. Wilton operates through two divisions, Wilton Enterprises and EK Success Brands, which are leaders in their respective categories. Learn more about Wilton at http://www.wilton.com .
Purpose and Description
The purpose of this position is to accurately replenish flow rack, shelving and pallet pick locations. This is a 2nd shift role with hours of 4:00pm to 12:30am.
- Replenish stock in the assigned pick zone/location utilizing RF scanner
- Work at a consistent pace that meets acceptable levels of movement and performance.
- Operate equipment such as hand jacks, forklifts and reach as applicable
- Work at a consistent pace and maintain accuracy levels at all times
- Replenish cardboard for pick module or dynamic line as needed
- Ensure compliance with safety procedures
- Communicate effectively within the organization, with business units throughout the company, and with partners across the supply chain.
- Must meet OSHA and company requirements for MHE training and certification
- Maintain work area clean and organize
- Prepares daily labor tracking cards
- Misc. duties as assigned
Job Qualification Requirements
- Good math aptitude
- Focused and detailed oriented
- Good organizational skills
- Requires good judgment and decision-making ability in a fast pace environment
- Ability to continuously stand or walk
- Ability to bend, squat, push and lift frequently
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs. with assistance occasionally, and up to 50 lbs. frequently
- Flexibility in working in all DC's, when needed, to accommodate business needs
- Flexibility to work overtime and weekends to accommodate business needs
Wilton Brands LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, individuals with disability or veteran status as provided by law. Wilton Brands LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.
Meet Some of Wilton Brands's Employees
Warehouse Manager, Second Shift
Scott oversees the Romeoville operations facility’s night shift, ensuring every processes is executed properly in order to keep his team safe and the company on track.
Back to top