Senior Manager of Talent & Performance
- Naperville, IL
Wilton's Journey So Far
Wilton is a heritage US brand with a 90-year history in baking and decorating. After fifteen years of private equity ownership, the company was acquired by Dr. Oetker (family owned German conglomerate) as an expansion into the US market. Eighteen months after the acquisition, Dr. Oetker and the new leadership are looking to define the future of Wilton brands to become the most important, influential and successful cake and dessert brand in the USA. Learn more about Wilton at http://www.wilton.com .
The Senior Manager of Talent & Performance will be responsible for the organization's talent and performance programs and processes, including learning & development endeavors. This position reports to the Vice President of People & Culture of Wilton Brands and is in the Naperville, IL office.
• Partners with the VP People & Culture to design and implement innovative talent management framework, programs, tools, resources and KPIs across the organization that results in developing our pool of talent processes
• Lead the creation of key performance indicators (KPIs), metrics and insights for Talent and Performance programs and develop action plans to improve and pivot initiatives when needed
• Lead strategic initiatives in a program management capacity while working with cross-functional teams.
• Partners closely with Compensation COE to ensure alignment between performance processes and rewards structure
• Drive and own core talent and performance programs including tracking performance, budget, implementation timelines and communication
• Partner with VP People & Culture to transform leadership philosophy into leadership development programs and training
• Develop and implement core Learning & Development programs; track ROI and manage budget
• Partner with HRIS to enhance and leverage talent and performance platforms
• Manage vendor relationships and contracts
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, Psychology, or related field, Masters a plus
• 5-7 years of progressive training, talent and performance experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Proven project management skills to lead major assignments without immediate direction or supervision of management.
• Ability to run and manage multiple programs at a time
• Excellent organization and planning skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written, verbal).
• Vendor and Contract Management
• Ability to think out of the box, and create HR programs that drive business strategies
• Excellent ability to analyze data sets and create business case
• Training Certifications a plus (ex. DISC, DDI™, , Korn Ferry, etc.)
• Previous facilitation experience preferred
• Previous HRIS experience preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
• Proficient in building presentations at an organizational level
• Ability to travel as required in accordance with CDC guidelines (Domestic and International)
Wilton Brands LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, individuals with disability or veteran status as provided by law. Wilton Brands LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.
If you need accommodation to access the information provided on our website, please contact us at 630-810-2416 or send an e-mail to: email@example.com We will be happy to help you!
On behalf of all of us at Wilton Brands, we hope this update finds you well during these unprecedented times. As an iconic brand, our top priorities remain keeping our associates healthy and ensuring our ability to serve our retailers and customers. Our recruitment efforts will continue and be conducted in ways that safeguard both the health of our associates and candidates. We hope that you, your family, and your friends stay safe and healthy.
Back to top