Part-Time Retail Sales Clerk
We're passionate about bringing the love of baking and decorating to everyone, everywhere, every day.
Our message is simple - we know you love baking (because we do, too) and we're constantly evolving to bring you quality products that make baking and decorating fun and easy. We're not just for the decorators of wow-worthy cakes, we're for cupcake makers and cookie bakers who love to say, "I made that!"
Wilton Brands LLC ("Wilton") is owned by Dr. August Oetker KG, a pivately held company based in Germany. Dr. Oetker is a global leader in the food and beverage industries.
Learn more about Wilton at http://www.wilton.com .
The Part-Time Retail Sales Associate focuses on meeting or exceeding the needs of our customers at the Wilton Retail Store. This position is responsible for providing customers with a great shopping experience through being customer focused, demonstrating a strong product knowledge, and excellent customer service and communication skills. This position reports into the Store Manager. If you love baking, and decorating cakes and sweet treats, you have found the right place to work. We have a great team of employees that have fun assisting customers looking for products to Inspire...Create... and Celebrate life events.
• Greet and assist all customers in a professional, friendly, and timely manner, including answering phones
• Maximize the customer experience by "solving the entire problem" with Wilton products that fit the customer's baking and decorating needs
• Maintain integrity of store operating procedures to include: opening, closing, inventory, cash management, maintaining store standards/appearance in merchandising
• Assist in other tasks, duties, or projects as assigned by management
Education and Experience:
• High school diploma or GED
• 1-2 years of retail and customer service experience
• Must have the ability to work up to 15 - 20 hours per week evenings and weekends including special events and Outlet Sales.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Good, effective verbal communication skills when working with customers and co-workers
• Ability to consistently demonstrate a positive, friendly and helpful attitude while working with all customers
• Ability to work effectively and collaboratively as part of a team/in a team environment
• Wilton product knowledge a plus
• Dependable and self-motivated
• Problem solving skills
• The ability to read, write and perform basic math
• The ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time
Wilton Brands LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, individuals with disability or veteran status as provided by law. Wilton Brands LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.
Meet Some of Wilton Brands's Employees
Desiree S.Manager of Public Relations
Desiree’s role is twofold. On the PR side, she ensures consistent brand messaging. On the corporate communications side, she keeps associates informed of awesome benefits and fun events.
Back to top