Pallet Production Runner - 2nd Shift
We're passionate about bringing the love of baking and decorating to everyone, everywhere, every day.
Our message is simple - we know you love baking (because we do, too) and we're constantly evolving to bring you quality products that make baking and decorating fun and easy. We're not just for the decorators of wow-worthy cakes, we're for cupcake makers and cookie bakers who love to say, "I made that!"
Wilton Brands LLC ("Wilton") is owned by Dr. August Oetker KG, a pivately held company based in Germany. Dr. Oetker is a global leader in the food and beverage industries.
Learn more about Wilton at http://www.wilton.com .
Job Summary :
- Ability to organize and set up pallets for processing of offline orders, and special projects. Stage inbound pallets for timely put away into the bulk facility as well as expedite replenishment needs to all pick locations.
- This position is 2nd Shift with the hours of 4:00pm - 12:30am.
- Unload and load inbound and outbound trailers as needed to support operational needs
- Work at a consistent pace that meets acceptable levels of movement and performance.
- Assist with dock assignments as required
- Operate equipment such as double pallet walker, forklift and/or reach
- Ensure compliance with safety procedures
- Communicate effectively within the organization, with business units throughout the company, and with partners across the supply chain.
- Must meet OSHA and company requirements for MHE training and certification
- Maintain work area clean and organize
- Prepares activity sheets daily and accurately
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned
- 2-3 years equipment experience in a warehouse environment
- Ability to continuously stand or walk
- Ability to bend, squat, push and lift frequently
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs. with assistance occasionally, and up to 50 lbs. frequently
- Good visual and depth perception
- Requires good judgment and decision-making ability in a fast pace environment
- Participation in working overtime to accommodate business needs is required
- Flexibility in working in all DC's when needed, to accommodate business needs
- Participation in overtime is required.
Back to top