Outbound Trainer RMVI, 1st Shift
- Romeoville, IL
We're passionate about bringing the love of baking and decorating to everyone, everywhere, every day.
Our message is simple - we know you love baking (because we do, too) and we're constantly evolving to bring you quality products that make baking and decorating fun and easy. We're not just for the decorators of wow-worthy cakes, we're for cupcake makers and cookie bakers who love to say, "I made that!"
Wilton Brands LLC ("Wilton") is owned by Dr. August Oetker KG, a privately held company based in Germany. Dr. Oetker is a global leader in the food and beverage industries. Learn more about Wilton at http://www.wilton.com .
Sweet Talent? Click Here To Chat With Olivia
To provide day to day training and leadership direction for distribution operations within an assigned area. We are looking for a hands-on trainer who interacts and collaborates with leads, departments and management to meet the daily goals
- Responsible for training of new employees in floor procedures (picking area)
- Training of temporary and full-time staff within the department
- Monitor trainees through observation and provides feedback to manager
- Ensure all picking procedures and standards are met.
- Ensure all work is at a consistent pace that meets acceptable levels of movement and performance.
- Ensure compliance with safety procedures.
- Ability to meet assigned objectives
- Ensure consistent workflow within specific outbound operation.
- Provide daily metric rate to all employees
- Understands and meets customer requirements, e.g., shipment timeframes.
- Communicate effectively within the organization, with business units throughout the company, and with partners across the supply chain.
- Re-trains employees when needed due to leave of absences or disciplinary actions and records all training for the record
- Maintain work area clean and organized.
Education and Experience:
- High School Graduate/Diploma.
- Must have experience in a daily order fulfillment and receiving/shipping environment.
- Experience in directing people.
- Good attendance and safety record
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Requires good judgment and decision-making ability in a fast pace environment
- Ability to operate all powered equipment if training on equipment
- Log Pro computer knowledge; RF knowledge
- Must be focused and detailed oriented
- Familiarity with FIFO/Lot codes is a plus
- Participation in working overtime is required
- Flexibility in working in all DC's when needed, to accommodate business needs
Physical Demands/Work Requirements:
- The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to bend, crawl, sit, talk, move about, hear and speak. May be required to work in restricted spaces and/or under difficult lighting and access conditions
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds, and be able to use appropriate support equipment to lift and move greater amounts
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Employee is required to use safety equipment as is appropriate to the work to prevent injury to self or other
Wilton Brands LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, individuals with disability or veteran status as provided by law. Wilton Brands LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.
If you need accommodation to access the information provided on our website, please contact us at 630-810-2416 or send an e-mail to: email@example.com We will be happy to help you!
Response to COVID-19: "On behalf of all of us at Wilton Brands, we hope this update finds you well during these unprecedented times. As an iconic brand, our top priorities remain keeping our associates healthy and ensuring our ability to serve our retailers and customers. Our recruitment efforts will continue and be conducted in ways that safeguard both the health of our associates and candidates. We hope that you, your family and your friends stay safe and healthy."
Back to top