We're passionate about bringing the love of baking and decorating to everyone, everywhere, every day.
Our message is simple - we know you love baking (because we do, too) and we're constantly evolving to bring you quality products that make baking and decorating fun and easy. We're not just for the decorators of wow-worthy cakes, we're for cupcake makers and cookie bakers who love to say, "I made that!"
Learn more about Wilton at http://www.wilton.com .
We are looking for you! The Order Processor position requires the processing (and picking/packing) of subcontracting orders in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Process cartons according to customer satisfaction
- Work at a consistent pace that meets acceptable levels of movement and performance
- Maintain accuracy and productivity levels at all times
- Count and verify orders
- Follow safety procedures and policies for distribution center
- Follow workflow processes which affects invoicing, shipping (manifests and BOL's)
- Talley sheets as needed and ability to understand lot codes
- Maintain work area in a clean and organized manner
- Ability to load trucks and move pallets as necessary with necessary equipment
- Ability to operate powered industrial equipment such as sit down and stand up forklifts
- Other duties as necessary and/or directed
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of a High school diploma
- Previous processing experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Good math aptitude
- Good judgement and decision-making ability in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to multi-task and be very organized and work independently
- Flexible to work in a DC environment as well as flexibility to work overtime as required
Meet Some of Wilton Brands's Employees
Manager of Public Relations
Desiree’s role is twofold. On the PR side, she ensures consistent brand messaging. On the corporate communications side, she keeps associates informed of awesome benefits and fun events.
Back to top