Wilton Brands LLC ("Wilton") has a portfolio of iconic brands and is the leading supplier in the U.S. Crafts Industry. These brands help families successfully celebrate life's many occasions, express their creativity through crafts, encourage them to share with their families and friends, and capture their meaningful and lasting memories. Wilton operates through two divisions, Wilton Enterprises and EK Success Brands, which are leaders in their respective categories. Learn more about Wilton at http://www.wilton.com .
As the Order Planner you will select, prepare, and provide customer orders to management personnel within prescribed time periods to facilitate a timely replenishment flow in order to meet cancel dates. As the expeditor you will research all open orders to bring closure so lad builds may be ship out by cancel date. This is a split shift opportunity with working hours of 1:00pm to 9:30pm.
- Select orders by order type, PO number, customer or any number of "hooks" that will enable the best order flow through the Distribution Center. De3termien if the batch method or order method is the most efficient means to process and execute the plan in that manner.
- Review order to insure customer specific needs are accomplished by use of the proper order type or rule set.
- Must demonstrate a working knowledge of all order types and the rule sets that apply to them.
- Communicate significant information to the Pick/Ship Manger.
- Work directly with Customer Service on critical customer requirements, as necessary.
- Troubleshoot failed orders and correct, returning these orders to the active pool for successful selection.
- Print and release picking and replenishment labels.
- Maintain printers as necessary, perform scheduled maintenance when required. Determine open orders/parcels utilizing LogPro, Plans of the Day and daily generated reports.
- Determine open orders/parcels utilizing LogPro, Plans of the Day and daily generated reports.
- Physically investigate and locate missing parcels to close out plans
- Research the internet for parcels that have not been dock confirmed. Perform dock confirmations as research warrants on these parcels.
- Verify order counts in Shipping when and if there are carton count discrepancies with the shipments and determine what parcels are missing, in order to close plans.
Job Qualification Requirements
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- PC literate and has worked with Microsoft Office software.
- LogPro proficiency in related tasks. Good mechanical aptitude and skill level.
Meet Some of Wilton Brands's Employees
Warehouse Manager, Second Shift
Scott oversees the Romeoville operations facility’s night shift, ensuring every processes is executed properly in order to keep his team safe and the company on track.
Back to top