National Account Manager - Bed Bath & Beyond & Speciality
Wilton Brands LLC ("Wilton") has a portfolio of iconic brands and is the leading supplier in the U.S. Crafts Industry. These brands help families successfully celebrate life's many occasions, express their creativity through crafts, encourage them to share with their families and friends, and capture their meaningful and lasting memories. Wilton operates through two divisions, Wilton Enterprises and EK Success Brands, which are leaders in their respective categories. Learn more about Wilton at http://www.wilton.com .
The National Account Manager will be responsible for developing new business for specific Department Stores, Bed Bath and Beyond and Specialty stores to include Kohls, Belk, Macy's, Sur La Table and Crate and Barrel. The role will require the person to work cross functionally with Product Development, Operations, Category Management, Channel Marketing and Demand Panning to identify and execute all business needs/opportunities from program implementation and up through the day to day management of all required phases for assigned accounts within established territory. S/he will play an integral role in inspiring a high performance and feedback culture as well as enabling the Wilton Brands vision, mission & values across the Company. This role reports to the Director of Sales, Growth Channels. If you're a hunter, we are looking for you!
- Grow new business development opportunities within Department Stores, Bed Bath and Beyond and Specialty stores.
- Manage, grow and develop Food Network program at Kohls.
- Manage all account relationships, which include account management, marketing, merchandising, promotional planning, supply chain and accounting. (Work in conjunction with other departments to accomplish these goals.)
- Manage account's day-to-day business, which includes inventory, shipping and backorders, charge-backs and other sales related issues.
- Create sales and promotional plans and programs, do business updates and reviews.
- Develop accurate sales forecasts based on customer knowledge on an ongoing basis.
- Manage the account's promotional budget.
- Achieve sales and profitability goals with the account based on the sales plan.
- Create annual budget based on sales plan and manage spending throughout the year to come in at or under budget.
- Act as liaison with Marketing to maximize company effectiveness in the field and to apply strategic plan objectives.
Education and Experience:
- A bachelor's degree in business or related field or equivalent experience
- 5 + years of selling experience growing and developing business with national/regional accounts a must
- Understanding of Housewares Industry is preferred, but not required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Demonstrated Strategic Planning and Execution through developing strategic business plans with key customers to drive sales results for Wilton, and demonstrating a high level of skill in leading strategic discussion and implementation of plans both internally and externally
- Strong presentation skills and experience with fact-based selling
- Strong merchandising skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- A successful track record of building and maintaining strong relationships with Retailers
- Strong MS Office skills
- Ability to travel (domestically) up to 50%
Meet Some of Wilton Brands's Employees
Warehouse Manager, Second Shift
Scott oversees the Romeoville operations facility’s night shift, ensuring every processes is executed properly in order to keep his team safe and the company on track.
Back to top