We're passionate about bringing the love of baking and decorating to everyone, everywhere, every day.
Our message is simple - we know you love baking (because we do, too) and we're constantly evolving to bring you quality products that make baking and decorating fun and easy. We're not just for the decorators of wow-worthy cakes, we're for cupcake makers and cookie bakers who love to say, "I made that!"
Wilton Brands, LLC is owned by TowerBrook Capital Partners, one of the nation's leading private equity firms. Each division within Wilton Brands is known worldwide as a market leader in its specialty business. Learn more about Wilton at http://www.wilton.com .
Purpose and Description
The purpose of this position is to unload incoming product from trucks & containers, tally/document contents of the inbound delivery accurately and transport product for placement. This is a 2nd shift opportunity, hours are 4:00pm to 12:30am.
- Unload Domestic and Foreign containers/inbound freight and supplies
- Follow specified directions for proper placement of product
- Load shuttle trailers of freight for other Wilton warehouse facilities
- Tally-Audit inbound shipments: Domestic or Foreign.
- Operate equipment such as Hand pallet jacks, Scooters, & Fork lift equipment.
- Maintain department accuracy, attendance and productivity requirements
- Ability to utilize RF scanner and computers/printers
- Ensure compliance with safety procedures
- Communicate effectively within the organization, with business units throughout the company, and with partners across the supply chain.
- Must meet OSHA and company requirements for MHE training and certification
- Maintain a Safe and Clean work area.
- Prepares work sheets for accountability of time
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned
Job Qualification Requirements
- Must possess good written documentation skills
- Requires good judgment and decision-making ability in a fast pace environment
- Ability to continuously stand or walk
- Ability to move product by lifting, pushing, bending
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs. with assistance occasionally, and up to 50 lbs. frequently
- Very detailed oriented, quality conscientiousness
- Good math skills
- Flexibility in working in all DC's, when needed, to accommodate business needs
- Flexibility to work overtime and weekends to accommodate business needs
Back to top