We're passionate about bringing the love of baking and decorating to everyone, everywhere, every day.
Our message is simple - we know you love baking (because we do, too) and we're constantly evolving to bring you quality products that make baking and decorating fun and easy. We're not just for the decorators of wow-worthy cakes, we're for cupcake makers and cookie bakers who love to say, "I made that!"
Wilton Brands LLC ("Wilton") is owned by Dr. August Oetker KG, a privately held company based in Germany. Dr. Oetker is a global leader in the food and beverage industries. Learn more about Wilton at http://www.wilton.com .
Sweet Talent? Click Here To Chat With Olivia
The Inventory Control Clerk is responsible for ensuring the perpetual inventory within the warehouses is accurate through cycle counts, process audits, and reconciliation.
- Maintain and update inventory records
- Investigate and resolve all inventory variances in the warehouse
- Adhere to company policies related to all scrap processing for both foreign and domestic product
- Assist Inventory Manager / Inventory Lead with correcting daily Inventory sync errors
- Perform cycle counts on bulk and forward pick locations in the warehouses to meet quarterly deadlines
- Perform daily/weekly DC parcel and pallet audit reports
- Maintain weekly/monthly accuracy reports
- Utilize proper adjustment codes related to all inventory adjustments
- Effectively adhere to all inventory processes for damaged goods according to company policy
- Work with accounting regarding inventory audits and inventory related inquires
- Cycle count and investigate all inbound/outbound receipt variances
- Provide the necessary support on warehouse order audits
- Makes appropriate recommendations to the Inventory Manager / Inventory Lead regarding methods to improve inventory accuracy and efficiencies
- Reliable Attendance and Punctuality are essential functions of the job.
- Ensures compliance on all safety processes and procedures
- High School Graduate/Diploma
- 2-3 years experience in warehouse Inventory control
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and WMS
- Experience with inventory control fundamentals, cycle counts, audits, error rectification
- High-lift and Reach Truck experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and data entry skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to perform under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to prioritize and effectively manage time
- Must have strong attention to detail and comfortable working independently to achieve expectations
- Must be well organized and able to communicate effectively with various departments within the organization
- Requires good judgment and decision-making ability in a fast-paced environment
- Must be dependable and demonstrate the ability to follow directions
- Must be a team player
- Become certified to operate warehouse equipment (high-lift)
- Must be able to operate highlift equipment with no issues at high elevations
- Must be able to lift/and or move up to 40 pounds, and be able to use appropriate support equipment to lift and move greater amounts
- Must be able to stand/walk for long periods of time
- Regular bending, lifts, stretching and reaching below the waist and above the head
- Must be able to work in environments of variable noise levels, lighting conditions and temperature variation and able to access all areas of the building without limitations.
- Ability and availability to work irregular and extended hours including weekends, holidays as needed by the business
- Follows all safety procedures and reports safety issue according to company policies. Employee is required to use safety equipment as is appropriate to work to prevent injury to self or others
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
If you need accommodation to access the information provided on our website, please contact us at 630-810-2416 or send an e-mail to: email@example.com We will be happy to help you!
Response to COVID-19: "On behalf of all of us at Wilton Brands, we hope this update finds you well during these unprecedented times. As an iconic brand, our top priorities remain keeping our associates healthy and ensuring our ability to serve our retailers and customers. Our recruitment efforts will continue and be conducted in ways that safeguard both the health of our associates and candidates. We hope that you, your family and your friends stay safe and healthy."