International Brand Specialist
We're passionate about bringing the love of baking and decorating to everyone, everywhere, every day.
Our message is simple - we know you love baking (because we do, too) and we're constantly evolving to bring you quality products that make baking and decorating fun and easy. We're not just for the decorators of wow-worthy cakes, we're for cupcake makers and cookie bakers who love to say, "I made that!"
Wilton Brands LLC ("Wilton") is owned by Dr. August Oetker KG, a pivately held company based in Germany. Dr. Oetker is a global leader in the food and beverage industries. Learn more about Wilton at http://www.wilton.com .
The International Brand Specialist will assist in the execution of Marketing and Product Management processes in support of the International Director of Marketing. Supports Director(s) in day-to-day project management ensuring tasks are completed efficiently and effectively.
- Completes all operational support for product commercialization, including on time and accurate completion of all data supporting line lists, product set-ups, change requests, etc., within the Agile PM system; and all other activities in support of product life cycle management.
- Run product management related reports in support of analyzing current business. Reports could include POS reports, COGS and other ad hoc performance reports.
- Assist in developing product pricing or creating a competitive pricing analysis where applicable.
- Submit packaging requests for SKU's requiring packaging.
- Support creation of marketing presentations, communication, and other marketing related activities.
- Assist in building promotional or seasonal opportunities, and merchandising schematics (e.g. planogram, promotional corrugate displays).
- Collaborate with Sales Support and Sales Team to provide accurate info in a timely manner for new item intake forms for retailer or distributors.
- Work with rest of International Team to support the Customer Site with up-to-date and accurate info, content and images.
- Provide additional project-based ad hoc product and marketing support, which may rely on collaboration with numerous departments throughout the organization to ensure proper execution of all elements.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field
- 1-3 years business experience, preferably in marketing for a consumer-packaged goods company; International experience a plus.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Experience with Prospace/other Space planning software, Amazon Vendor Central, JD Edwards, Agile, or BI a plus
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong organizational and time management skills with an excellent attention to detail, and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and math skills.
- Knowledge of marketing principles.
- Ability to work both independently and in team environments with different personality types and cultures, and a desire to work in an entrepreneurial and collaborative team environment
Back to top