Wilton's Journey So Far
Wilton is a heritage US brand with a 90-year history in baking and decorating. After fifteen years of private equity ownership, the company was acquired by Dr. Oetker (family owned German conglomerate) as an expansion into the US market. Eighteen months after the acquisition, Dr. Oetker and the new leadership are looking to define the future of Wilton brands to become the most important, influential and successful cake and dessert brand in the USA. Learn more about Wilton at http://www.wilton.com .
The Insights Analyst is responsible for compiling data into meaningful business insights and industry trends. Function works cross-functionally with groups such as Category Management, CBUs, Digital Marketing, and sales. Oversees the data processes across key customers to yield a series of sales, marketing and other reports including enterprise wide analytics for product, promotion, and pricing recommendations.
- Consumer insights / market research experienced in the areas of quantitative research methodology/design and statistical analysis
- Tell a story about what is happening with the market and/or consumers using a variety of data sources, from syndicated POS, shopper panels, industry reports, vendor white papers and/or consumer insights
- Uses standard or ad hoc queries or reports to extract data from disparate databases or data sources
- Analyzes data to produce dashboards, metrics, or insights and identify trends or anomalies
- Consults with users or decision makers to identify data sources, required data elements, or data validation standards
- Collaborates with IT team to design and maintain business intelligence solutions to facilitate data gathering, storage, and retrieval
Consumer Panel Metrics | Net Sales | EBITA | Contribution Margin| Revenue to Target & Forecast | Innovation | Brand Awareness | Insights Delivered | Markets Engaged | Research Briefs Delivered
Education, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Requires a bachelor's degree in business, marketing, data science, mathematics or related subject
- 2 to 4 years of experience business data analysis & reporting experience
- Handles moderately complex issues and problems and refers more complex issues to higher-level staff
- Possesses strong data quality and integrity skills
- Possesses working knowledge of SQL
- Possesses solid working knowledge of the CPG market
- Possesses solid working knowledge of marketing principles
- Possesses strong oral and written communication skills
- Possesses strong problem/situation analysis skills
- Possesses strong analytical thinking skills
- Possesses strong statistical knowledge
- Possesses strong technical expertise
- Possesses strong mathematical skills
- May provide leadership, coaching, and/or mentoring to a subordinate group.
- Very detailed oriented, quality conscientiousness
If you need accommodation to access the information provided on our website, please contact us at 630-810-2416 or send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org We will be happy to help you!
On behalf of all of us at Wilton Brands, we hope this update finds you well during these unprecedented times. As an iconic brand, our top priorities remain keeping our associates healthy and ensuring our ability to serve our retailers and customers. Our recruitment efforts will continue and be conducted in ways that safeguard both the health of our associates and candidates. We hope that you, your family, and your friends stay safe and healthy.