We're passionate about bringing the love of baking and decorating to everyone, everywhere, every day.
Our message is simple - we know you love baking (because we do, too) and we're constantly evolving to bring you quality products that make baking and decorating fun and easy. We're not just for the decorators of wow-worthy cakes, we're for cupcake makers and cookie bakers who love to say, "I made that!"
Wilton Brands LLC ("Wilton") is owned by Dr. August Oetker KG, a privately held company based in Germany. Dr. Oetker is a global leader in the food and beverage industries. Learn more about Wilton at http://www.wilton.com .
The Human Resources Information Systems Analyst will provide support to the maintenance and operation of Wilton's ADP WorkForce Now system in addition to other systems supported by the HRIS team. This position serves as a technical point of contact for assigned functional areas and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities. The HRIS analyst also supports ADP upgrades, patches, testing and other technical projects as assigned. Individual will also interface with employees and managers with questions they may have on HR related systems (i.e. ADP, Success Factors, etc.).
- System Maintenance (5% of time): Assist in the review, testing and implementation of HRIS upgrades or new modules. Collaborate with functional and technical staff to coordinate application of upgrades or to fix errors. Maintain HRIS tables. Document process and results.
- Production Support (25% of time): Provide support for HRIS, including researching and resolving HRIS problems, unexpected results or process flaws; performing scheduled activities; recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Projects/Process Improvement (55% of time): Recommend process/customer service improvements, innovative solutions, policy changes and/or major variations from established policy that must be approved by appropriate leadership prior to implementation.
- Solicit feedback and identify overall needs of HRIS end users. Prepare and distribute timely and appropriate HRIS communications.
- Develop and support in-house HRIS functionality training for end users. Develop and maintain up-to-date end-user training manuals and materials.
- Establish and maintain up-to-date HRIS standard operating procedures, as well a comprehensive HRIS reports library.
- Participate in the testing of new reports, processes, etc. and provide testing results to appropriate resources.
- Reports/Queries (10% of time): Write, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries using appropriate reporting tools. Assist in development of standard reports for ongoing customer needs. Help maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data.
- Individual Development (5% of time): Maintain awareness of current trends in HRIS with a focus on product and service development, delivery and support, and applying key technologies. Examine trends in information systems training, materials and techniques. Through classes, reading, CBTs or other mechanisms, continuously increase both HR knowledge and HRIS application/tools knowledge.
Education and Experience:
- Associates degree in computer science or related field or equivalent work experience.
- One to three years of HRIS or HR generalist or specialist experience.
- HRIS Systems experience (ADP, Ultimate Software, SAP, PeopleSoft or other HRIS Software)
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Professionalism and maturity
- Business Acumen
- Knowledge of ADP eTime/Time & Attendance modules a plus
- Ability to work with all levels of management and employees
- Strong knowledge of Excel (vlookup, pivot tables, macros)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
If you need accommodation to access the information provided on our website, please contact us at 630-810-2416 or send an e-mail to: email@example.com We will be happy to help you!
Back to top