Distribution Center Clerical
We're passionate about bringing the love of baking and decorating to everyone, everywhere, every day.
Our message is simple - we know you love baking (because we do, too) and we're constantly evolving to bring you quality products that make baking and decorating fun and easy. We're not just for the decorators of wow-worthy cakes, we're for cupcake makers and cookie bakers who love to say, "I made that!"
Learn more about Wilton at http://www.wilton.com .
The DC Clerical - Expeditor will be responsible for research open orders resulting from open parcels and bring closure to the orders, so they can be shipped confirmed within a 24 to 48-hour time period.
- Determine open orders/parcels utilizing Log Pro, Plans of the Day and daily generated reports
- Physically investigate and locate missing parcels to close out plans
- Interface by communicating effectively with DC Managers, Floor Supervisors, stock handlers and order processing personnel to expedite and resolve missing parcels, as necessary
- Research the Internet for parcels that have assigned tracking numbers but have not been dock confirmed. Perform dock confirmations as research warrants on these parcels
- Verify order counts in Shipping when and if there are carton count discrepancies with the shipment and determine what parcels are missing in order to close plans
- Assist with holds
- Investigate all open transactions
- Follow-up as necessary to whomever is necessary on open transactions
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma
- 2-3 years of previous experience in a Distribution Center environment
- Experience with picking and order processing
- Forklift experience or certification preferred
Knowledge, Skills, Work Requirements, and Abilities:
- Proficient computer skills including the Microsoft Office, i.e. Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Power Point and Access experience a plus
- LogPro and JD Edwards experience a plus
- Position requires strong organization skills and attention to detail along with accurate data entry skills. Must have sufficient interpersonal, verbal and written skills to interact effectively with employees and with outside contacts as well
- Ability to Multi-task effectively is essential
- Must be able to stand and walk in distribution center up to 8-12 hours a day
- Must be able to use hands and feet to reach with arms and hands
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs and heavier product with assistance either via team lift or proper equipment
- Able to bend, life, stoop, push, and pull
- The employee will be exposed to hot, cold, and varying temperatures and exposed to moderate noise levels from machinery and equipment
Meet Some of Wilton Brands's Employees
Desiree S.Manager of Public Relations
Desiree’s role is twofold. On the PR side, she ensures consistent brand messaging. On the corporate communications side, she keeps associates informed of awesome benefits and fun events.
Back to top