Data Integrity Specialist
Wilton Brands LLC ("Wilton") has a portfolio of iconic brands and is the leading supplier in the U.S. Crafts Industry. These brands help families successfully celebrate life's many occasions, express their creativity through crafts, encourage them to share with their families and friends, and capture their meaningful and lasting memories. Wilton operates through two divisions, Wilton Enterprises and EK Success Brands, which are leaders in their respective categories. Learn more about Wilton at http://www.wilton.com .
The ideal candidate is detailed and analytical, with experience in data management. The Data Integrity Specialist is responsible for data management, analysis and reporting. An individual in this role will work closely with Product Managers, Supply Chain, Purchasing, Customer Service, Sales and Marketing departments, while being able to meet deadlines with a high level of accuracy of data entry in support of business or functional needs.
- Oversee PIM approval workflows from creation to ERP system syndication
- Ability to evaluate accuracy of data from origin through completion
- Ongoing audit and correction of errors found in product data
- Participates in the other functions initiatives for improvements
- Prepares reports and provides data for internal audiences
- Providing support on various projects and related duties as needed
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- High School Diploma
- 2-3 year's experience in data entry, data organization, and analysis required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Working knowledge of JD Edwards
- Product lifecycle management experience
- Strong analytical skills and ability to identify appropriate analytical approaches depending on the business need
- Must be very detail oriented with strong problem solving, excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to proactively manage their own projects in a cross-functional environment
- Prior experience in or willingness to learn about cross-functional processes
- Previous experience with the GS1 Consumer Product Good guidelines and GDSN is a plus
Meet Some of Wilton Brands's Employees
Warehouse Manager, Second Shift
Scott oversees the Romeoville operations facility’s night shift, ensuring every processes is executed properly in order to keep his team safe and the company on track.
Back to top