Customer Service Representative
Wilton Brands LLC ("Wilton") has a portfolio of iconic brands and is the leading supplier in the U.S. Crafts Industry. These brands help families successfully celebrate life's many occasions, express their creativity through crafts, encourage them to share with their families and friends, and capture their meaningful and lasting memories. Wilton operates through two divisions, Wilton Enterprises and EK Success Brands, which are leaders in their respective categories. Learn more about Wilton at http://www.wilton.com .
Process all incoming orders. Answer phone calls and email questions. Respond to social media questions and complaints. Resolve or when necessary elevate complaints regarding orders, products use, care & knowledge. Handle duties related to product returns, refunds, credit, reports, recalls and filing. Assist Client Specialists with order entry, filing, scanning and other administrative duties.
- Answer emails and incoming calls
- Process mail orders, refunds, & returns
- Resolve customer complaints
- 2-3 years experience handling multiple accounts, including major customers, in a corporate environment
- A college degree is preferred, although quality experience will be considered
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- A customer-service orientation and a friendly/outgoing personality
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to problem-solve, think independently, and be persistent in bringing issues to conclusion
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MSWord and MS Outlook.
- Previous experience with order management and EDI systems/processes; JD Edwards experience is a plus
Meet Some of Wilton Brands's Employees
Warehouse Manager, Second Shift
Scott oversees the Romeoville operations facility’s night shift, ensuring every processes is executed properly in order to keep his team safe and the company on track.
Back to top