Consumer and Marketing Insights Analyst
- Naperville, IL
Wilton's Journey So Far
Wilton is Heritage US brand with a 90-year history of deep baking and decorating expertise with an historic focus in the craft channel.15 years of private equity (PE) ownership caused drastic changes to the business and its culture. Acquired by Dr. Oetker (family owned German conglomerate) as an expansion into the US market, 18 months after the acquisition, Dr. Oetker and the new Leadership are looking to define the future of Wilton brands to become the most important, influential and successful cake and dessert brands in the USA.
The Consumer and Marketing Insights Analyst is responsible for being the consumer business unit's key partner, driving consumer centricity and influencing decision making through actionable insights. Having a deep knowledge in consumer and shopper research, you will be responsible for developing consumer and category insight that drives growth opportunities for Wilton. Your strong communication skills will enable close working relationships with key cross-functional groups such as Category Management, Consumer Business Units, Marketing, and Sales.
- Leverages existing insights, segments & moments framework and syndicated data to drive consumer centricity across the organization
- Establish and grow foundational knowledge base around the category, consumer and occasions.
- Executes primary research projects to support the learning plan and key business questions
- Provides analysis of quantitative and qualitative data from internal and external sources in support of business decisions
- Uses standard or ad hoc queries or reports to extract data from disparate databases or data sources
Net Sales | EBITA | Contribution Margin| Revenue to Target & Forecast | Innovation | Brand Awareness | Insights Delivered | Markets Engaged | Research Briefs Delivered
Education, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2 to 4 years of experience leading and executing a variety of primary research methods
- Proven experience in consumer insights
- Strong base knowledge of pulling/analyzing/extracting insight from syndicated and panel data sources (IRI, Nielsen, NPD, 84.51, Numerator, etc.)
- Handles moderately complex issues and problems and refers more complex issues to higher-level staff
- Possesses solid working knowledge of subject matter
- Possesses strong oral and written communication skills
- Possesses strong problem/situation analysis skills
- Possesses ability to identify and seek needed information/research skills
- Possesses strong analytical thinking skills
- Possesses strong statistical knowledge
- Possesses strong technical expertise
- Possesses strong mathematical skills.
- May provide leadership, coaching, and/or mentoring to a subordinate group.
- Very detailed oriented, quality conscientiousness
If you need accommodation to access the information provided on our website, please contact us at 630-810-2416 or send an e-mail to: email@example.com We will be happy to help you!
Back to top