Senior Manager, eCommerce Analytics
- New York, NY
Who is William Grant & Sons?
William Grant & Sons is a family owned global premium spirits company with a portfolio of award-winning brands. These include our eight core brands: Glenfiddich, Grant's, The Balvenie, Tullamore D.E.W., Drambuie, Hendrick's Gin, Sailor Jerry Rum and Monkey Shoulder. With a global presence, our business is in an exciting period of growth. Our founder William Grant was a true pioneer, and his spirit, passion and innovation are very much at the heart of the business culture today.
The Senior Manager, eCommerce Analytics will collaborate with the Director of Analytics & Insights and the Director of Digital and eCommerce to define William Grant & Sons’ digital reporting vision and to directly support William Grant & Sons’ eCommerce sales efforts to ensure our spends are optimized and efficient as possible. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated thought leader with 5-10 years of experience in using analytics to fully understand what motivates digital shopping, assist in optimizing out eCommerce effort, and enable product owners, designers, and developers use this data to guide their decisions.
- Analytics: Provide analytical support to the eCommerce team. Surface data driven insights and recommendations that address opportunities for sales improvement. Provide path to purchase optimization, user segmentation, cohort analysis, etc.
- Reporting & Dashboard: Visualize data with templated or custom reports. Create effective reporting and dashboards.
- Measurement: Be a thought leader in defining, analyzing and validating key metrics and hypotheses to inform decision-making and measure the success of our eCommerce efforts.
- Data Tracking: Partner with product retailers, developers, data architects, and vendors to implement & maintain analytics tags to capture customer digital footprints.
- Data Transfer: Be the liaison between business stakeholders and analytics vendors to ensure data is consolidated in consistent and reliable datasets for analysis and reporting.
- A/B Test: Be a thought leader in scoping, prioritizing and interpreting tests on messaging or features.
- Stakeholder Management: Serve as the point of contact between eCommerce and marketing. Establish and maintain periodic stakeholder meetings. Educate around BI tools and drive consistent usage.
- 5-10 years of direct eCommerce analytics experience
- Spirits: Working knowledge of adult beverage categories and retail and on-premise outlets preferred
- Education: Bachelor's degree required
- Skills: Must have a direct experience with BI reporting tools such as Google Analytics
- Proven track record of conducting technical, yet easily digestible (to a non-technical audience) analyses that drive strategic decisions & initiatives
- IS Systems: Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Strong communication, organizational and task management skills
- Strong influencing & leadership capabilities
- Effective teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Orientation to detail, with a specific focus on accuracy
- Ability to multi-task many items at once in a deadline driven environment
- Creativity and innovative thinking in approach to processes, analytics and problem-solving
At William Grant & Sons, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. We’re proud to provide equal opportunity to all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, family medical history or genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Back to top