Manager, Marketing Finance
- New York, NY
Who is William Grant & Sons?
William Grant & Sons is a family owned global premium spirits company with a portfolio of award-winning brands. These include our eight core brands: Glenfiddich, Grant's, The Balvenie, Tullamore D.E.W., Drambuie, Hendrick's Gin, Sailor Jerry Rum and Monkey Shoulder. With a global presence, our business is in an exciting period of growth. Our founder William Grant was a true pioneer, and his spirit, passion and innovation are very much at the heart of the business culture today.
We’re looking for a passionate Manager, Marketing Finance who will bring fresh ideas. Think you have what it takes? Apply today!
This role will work closely with the Marketing Finance Director to manage the month end close process. Will assist in Annual Budget and Latest Estimate, and will manage the monthly brand reviews with the brand and portfolio teams.
- Serve as a key finance point of contact for the Brand and Regional Marketing team and assist with any queries relating to the management of brand budgets
- Act as key point of contact for Marketing Finance with TPM lead, FP&R and GTS in support of TPM budgeting and brand tracking tool
- Prepare a reconciliation of TPM to QlikView and Hyperion and support reclass entries for GL interface discrepancies
- Monitor POS Buy book and Brands on Demand (BOD) region allocations and distributor bill backs to ensure balance sheet is current on a monthly basis
- Prepare Trade Credit postings to ensure balance sheet is current on a monthly basis
- Assist with preparing timely and accurate monthly reporting of all APCMI spends
- Responsible for managing the financial aspects of the POS (point of sale) process
- Support, develop and manage relationships with all brand team members
- Provide training on financial processes including TPM/IFS purchasing, reporting and planning to all new starters
- Review and analyse monthly GL activity to identify any required adjusting entries
- Maintain brand trackers to ensure accuracy on PO delivery dates and follow up on aged items
- Manage Month/Year end accrual process
- Manage and present the Purchase Order Summary to Marketing & Commercial Teams
- ERP Super User which will provide training and support for the US Marketing / Commercial and Finance team members for TPM, IFS and QlikView systems
- Additional ad hoc finance support as required
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years’ experience in Accounting/ Finance related support functions
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting preferred
- Advanced Excel skills essential
- Good working knowledge of Financial Systems
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Keen eye for data accuracy and integrity.
- Attention to detail is an essential requirement due to reports being distributed GTR wide
- Motivated team member able to drive increased integration of commitments into business processes
At William Grant & Sons, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. We’re proud to provide equal opportunity to all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, family medical history or genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Back to top