Customer Care Representative
At When I Work, we’re doing something different. We’re building products for the end-user, not the decision maker. We’re creating transformative, simple scheduling and attendance products that help hourly employees and managers work better together. We spend every day doting over how technology can empower the hourly workforce like nothing the world has ever seen. Our ultimate mission is to help people spend less time working and more time living. We need your help.
Who We’re Looking For
If technology enthuses you and you thrive on finding ways to make a complex situation simple, you may have found the right place here at When I Work. You’ll be communicating with business owners, managers, and employees alike via email and chat. With a fun, personable, and empathetic voice, you’ll be troubleshooting and writing clear and concise instructions to solve questions about our Scheduling and Time & Attendance software. We’re growing quickly, so you’ll be in a fast-paced environment amongst a dynamic team that is passionate about delivering an excellent customer experience.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Become a product expert.
- Assess nature of product or service issues to resolve basic to complex customer inquiries responding via email and live chat.
- Troubleshoot and report new or possible bugs via detailed summarization of issues.
- Report customer feedback to Product and Development teams.
- Participate in training employees across departments.
Experience and Skills Needed
- 1 to 2 years of customer support experience.
- Exceptional writing abilities to provide clear and empathetic customer support through email and live chat.
- Must demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and use independent judgement.
- Requires basic software knowledge, strong Web and Mobile App navigational experience, and the ability to pick up new technology quickly.
- Must be able to efficiently manage multiple projects and tasks at the same time.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience, not required, but preferred.
- Email and/or live chat experience dealing with complex issues, troubleshooting and problem resolution, preferably with software.
- Displays passion for and responsibility to the customer.
- Displays leadership through innovation in everything you do.
- Displays a passion for what you do and a drive to improve.
- A strong drive to complete tasks.
- Displays personal and corporate integrity.
What’s In It For You
- Medical and dental benefits
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Flexible work environment
- Dynamic and dedicated team
- Data/Cell (internet) stipend
- Casual dress code
Sound Like a Good Fit?
We’d love to talk to you! Please submit the following to apply:
- Resume (including months/years of employment for each position)
- Cover letter explaining:
- Why you want to work in customer care.
- Why you want to work at When I Work and not somewhere else.
*Must already be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
See Inside the Office of When I Work
When I Work is a workforce management solution for small and medium sized business. Their mission is to help workers and employers work better together. Their vision is to create a better work life for every member of the workforce. When I Work makes it easy for businesses to schedule, track time, and communicate with employees. With simple and beautifully designed products, When I Work is loved by thousands of businesses and over 700,000 employees worldwide.
Back to top