West Coast Manager, Area Field Sales - Chevron
WEX Inc. is a leading and growing global provider of payment processing, information management and fleet card payment solutions.
We hire people who share our passion for continuous innovation and client service that is unparalleled in the industry.
If you are looking for a growing career – come be part of WEX today!
The Manager, Area Field Sales leads a team of Regional Sales Reps toward achievement of territorial sales goals for cards, gallons and revenue produced by the WEX Universal fuel management program, as well as other products such as WEX Telematics, OTR, and Virtual payments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creates collaborative prospect development and pipeline action plans to ensure achievement of individual monthly sales objectives
- Utilizes and monitors sales channel optimization for maximum value from individual effort and channel relationships.
- Conducts regular field visits
- Holds and provides formal performance evaluations
- Advocates for individual and team needs with WEX, other team members and customers
- Responsible for strategic customer relationships and business
- Has direct involvement with (and management of) customer relationships that have been identified and assigned as strategic to WEX Universal fleet programs
- Regular portfolio reviews
- Contact management
- Problem/issue resolution
- Program growth and retention
Minimum Required Qualifications for Consideration:
- Minimum 5-years professional sales experience with emphasis on planning, tracking, reporting and achieving results in a field position.
- Must be comfortable traveling via land/air - overnight travel required 50% to 75%
- Ability to work and perform independently
- Must be proficient in SalesForce - creating, tracking and reporting on Leads, Opportunities and Accounts to field personnel and management
- Must have experience and knowledge of the AIDINC sales process and its application to prospect development and SalesForce tracking and management
- Proficiency in Excel to develop sales analyses, individual Sales Rep development plans and Team Performance Reports.
- Proficient writing skills to evaluate, coach and develop individual talent and professionalism
- Must pass a successful background investigation
At WEX, we reward innovation, hard work and excellence.
- 401(k) Plan
- Adoption Assistance
- Bonus Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Award Program
- Expedition - WEX's Sabbatical Program
- Extended Parental Leave
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent)
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance/AD&D
- On Site Fitness Facility in South Portland location
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Time Off(PTO)
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disability
Meet Some of WEX's Employees
As a senior recruiter supporting the IT and Sales Departments, Julia spends her days sourcing candidates, reaching out to great potentials, and coordinating with her fellow recruiters to attend off-site events.
Back to top