TL, Operational Payment
WEX Inc. is a leading and growing global provider of payment processing, information management and fleet card payment solutions.
We hire people who share our passion for continuous innovation and client service that is unparalleled in the industry.
If you are looking for a growing career - come be part of WEX today!
Supervises the Finance Accounts Receivable group which includes the Cash Applications Teams. Works closely with other team leaders to cross train and distribute work across platforms and provide coverage during busy times. Keen attention to detail and targeted statistical monitoring required to ensure group activities are efficient, timely, accurate and in compliance with Finance policies. Acts as Finance Accounts Receivable and Cash Applications group representative on corporate initiatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for providing leadership, direction and cross-training to a team of 6-9 associates to ensure payment posting, reconciliation and reporting are completed in a timely and accurate manner
• Oversee daily, monthly, quarterly and annual Accounts Receivable and Cash Applications close processes and reporting
• Manage all aspects of Accounts Receivable and Cash Applications coordination with WEX FSC and the WEX accounting team, including interface with the GL and daily cash/accounts receivable journal entries
• Design, streamline and execute on Accounts Receivable and Cash Application processes and procedures that incorporate controls to mitigate financial risk while emphasizing efficiency, timeliness and accuracy
• Respond to requests for financial information from internal and external customers
• Maintain compliance with internal process guidelines
• Support management of daily functions, employee timecards, etc
• Other tasks as deemed necessary to support the team
Minimum Required Qualifications for Consideration:
• Associates degree in accounting or other business related concentration
• 2-5 years supervisory experience
• Unquestioned integrity and honesty
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to effectively communicate
• Strong team building skills
• Must pass a successful background investigation
At WEX, we reward innovation, hard work and excellence.
• 401(k) Plan
• Adoption Assistance
• Bonus Plan
• Dental Insurance
• Dependent Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Program
• Employee Referral Award Program
• Expedition - WEX's Sabbatical Program
• Extended Parental Leave
• Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent)
• Health Insurance
• Life Insurance/AD&D
• On Site Fitness Facility in South Portland location
• Pet Insurance
• Paid Time Off(PTO)
• Short- and Long-Term Disability Programs
• Tuition Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disability
Meet Some of WEX's Employees
As a member of the Core Processing Team, Leela works alongside fellow engineers to ensure that the back-end systems supporting all of WEX’s credit card transactions are functionally optimized.
Back to top