Telesales Rep 1 (Associate Account Executive)
WEX Inc. is a leading and growing global provider of payment processing, information management and fleet card payment solutions.
We hire people who share our passion for continuous innovation and client service that is unparalleled in the industry.
If you are looking for a growing career - come be part of WEX today!
The Associate Account Executive is an inside sales position that takes inbound and outbound calls from 1 to 3 truck companies throughout the US to convert leads and applications into revenue for EFS and FleetOne products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible to close customers who are calling inbound or outbound to a lead that's been generated by our Marketing group.
- Responsible for converting all WEX non-solicited partner accounts.
- Participate in ongoing monthly sales training facilitated in our corporate office.
- Utilize SalesForce, documenting calls, adding documents and processing accounts all electronically through SalesForce environment.
- Will be required to work on call que to answer inbound calls.
- Responsible for working with the Credited Adjudication department for credit approval.
- Responsible for compiling and completing portfolio of customer data to process customer application.
- Collaborating with Implementation Team to ensure accounts are fully active and being used and generating transactions.
- Meet established monthly sales quota.
- Required to work established schedule within normal business hours within assigned territory.
Minimum Required Qualifications for Consideration
- Must be able to answer questions from prospect/customer pertaining to products/services
- Must have strong organizational and time management skills that complements your ability to meet the established performance objectives
- Ability to multitask
- MS Excel, MS Outlook
- Customer Service Skills
- High School Diploma or GED- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Phone skills
- Working on a team environment
- Problem solving
- Sales Skills
At WEX, we reward innovation, hard work and excellence.
• 401(k) Plan
• Adoption Assistance
• Bonus Plan
• Dental Insurance
• Dependent Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Program
• Employee Referral Award Program
• Expedition - WEX's Sabbatical Program
• Extended Parental Leave
• Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent)
• Health Insurance
• Life Insurance/AD&D
• On Site Fitness Facility in South Portland location
• Pet Insurance
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Short- and Long-Term Disability Programs
• Tuition Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disability
Meet Some of WEX's Employees
As a member of the Core Processing Team, Leela works alongside fellow engineers to ensure that the back-end systems supporting all of WEX’s credit card transactions are functionally optimized.
Back to top