Technology Risk Analyst (Level 2):
The technology risk analyst - Identity & Access Governance is an entry level operational role within the Enterprise Technology Risk Management group at WEX. This role will focus on ensuring monthly, quarterly and annual processes related to user access reviews and password control monitoring are completed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitate a recurring operational process to ensure user access entitlements are attested to by management on a recurring basis.
- Gather necessary application entitlement data to support the access attestation process, transform data into required formats and submit to managers and application owners for certification.
- Identify outdated or no longer necessary entitlements and request removal as necessary.
- Create, and maintain team process documentation to ensure it is current.
- Peer review teams work and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Work to continuously improve the teams processes through automation of manual efforts via scheduling, scripting, macros and other means available.
- Ensure audit requests for evidence related to identity management are completed on time.
- Gather business and technical requirements from IT and business stakeholders related to identity and access management. Facilitate and lead meetings as necessary.
- Provide guidance to business and technology control and application owners on access management best practices
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
Minimum Required Qualifications for Consideration
- Education: Bachelor's degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications, training, or work experience required.
- Experience: 2+ years of related experience
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Must be detail oriented
- Understanding of identity and access management concepts and tools
- High Proficiency in English written and verbal communication
- Use of IAM tooling such as Sailpoint, Okta, AD, LDAP desired.
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Builds productive internal/external working relationships.
- Strong oral and written communication skills to work effectively with employees of all levels of the organization.
- Must be comfortable facilitating interactions with teams of varied backgrounds in a corporate IT environment.
- Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new projects or assignments.