Technical Support Engineer
Are you interested in joining a dynamic team in a fast-paced - high growth, product area? As a Technical Support Engineer for WEX Health, you will have the responsibility of being the primary contact and trusted advisor to our partners as they encounter product related questions and technical problems. You will be responsible for troubleshooting product and technical issues related to WEX Health's electronic payment, on-premise and cloud computing platforms for our healthcare solution systems, applications, and related technologies. Your technical and relationship building skills will be critical to our partner's success and building long-term value in our services. As a technical leader, you will write technical content to be published on the support portal, understand and share best practices and develop your subject matter expertise. Prior technical support experience in areas such as software applications, working with leading edge technologies, Health Care, Spending Account Administration (FSA, HSA, HRA, etc), Third Party Administration (TPA) is encouraged, but not required.
- Manage your relationships with partners, serve as the primary contact and trusted advisor for product functionality inquires and technical support related issues
- Investigate product questions, troubleshoot and document technical issues related to WEX Health applications.
- Utilize standard support, troubleshooting tools and related technologies to provide issue resolutions in a timely manner.
- Utilize online ticketing system to providing concise and detailed information and steps related to the troubleshooting and cause analysis
- Provide in-depth technical support interactions for service delivery over the phone and through written correspondence via email regarding technical issues and escalated problems.
- Engage and collaborate with other support teams, including Partner Service Managers, Production Operations and the development teams as you work to gain resolution to critical and complex issues.
- Develop specialized expertise by supporting WEX Health products. Document your knowledge and share that knowledge with others through training sessions and mentoring
- Ensure timely follow-up and resolution of inquiries/issues to meet the partner SLAs (Service Level Agreements) needs, and expectations.
- Create online technical content including knowledge base articles and training documents etc.
- Identify and report software bugs and be an advocate for product enhancements
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service skills through positive interaction and effective communication of detailed technical resolutions to partners.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related area or equivalent education or work experience.
- Possess a passion for a fast-paced technology inspired culture
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to diagnose and troubleshoot complicated issues
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- 1- 3 years of industry experience in a Customer Service or Technical Support/Services Team
- Experience in database analysis, specifically SQL, customized reporting tools, technical troubleshooting and debugging of customer problems
- Presentation and Training skills
WEX Health offers a SAAS Based Health Care Payment Solution to Banks, Health Carriers, Third Party Administrators and Payroll Vendors. We are located in Fargo, Minneapolis, Omaha, St. Louis and Hartford, CT and growing by about 30% per year.
- Competitive Health, Dental and Vision benefits
- Awesome PTO and VTO Time Off.
- Outstanding Match on company 401k
- Tuition Reimbursement
- New Innovative Benefits such as:
- Parental Leave Policy
- Company Sabbatical at 5-year mark
- Wellness reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer Vets/Disabilities
Meet Some of WEX's Employees
As a senior recruiter supporting the IT and Sales Departments, Julia spends her days sourcing candidates, reaching out to great potentials, and coordinating with her fellow recruiters to attend off-site events.
Back to top