Team Lead/Inbound Contact Center Manager
WEX Inc. is a leading and growing global provider of payment processing, information management and fleet card payment solutions.
We hire people who share our passion for continuous innovation and client service that is unparalleled in the industry.
If you are looking for a growing career - come be part of WEX today!
Provides visible leadership to a multi-level team by fostering an engaging environment that provides world class, multi channel customer service as defined by department goals and expectations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Collaborates with other leadership to share best practices and ensure consistent communication and implementation of policy and procedures
• Communicates with leadership regarding trends and associate concerns.
Minimum Required Qualifications for Consideration:
• Education and work experience; One of the following:
• Bachelor's Degree
• Associate's degree and 5 years of supervisory experience
• High school degree and 10 years of supervisory experience
• Prior leadership and people management experience
• Must pass a successful background investigation
• 3-5 years experience in a service delivery environment
• Strong time management and organizational skills needed to direct multiple job functions within a team
• Ability to communicate to all levels (written and verbal)
• Strong leadership and mentoring skills
• Influential in promoting the customer perspective, previous customer advocacy experience required
• Proficiency with MS Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Proven facilitation, mediation and project management skills
• Problem solving skills, ability to analyze a situation and make immediate adjustments
• Ability to drive results individually and through others
• Be an advocate for change and risk taking
• Ability to make decisions based on sound business knowledge
• Ability to empower employees through delegation of tasks/projects
• Ability to develop relationships - in the department and cross functionally
• Ability to challenge the process and identify process improvement opportunities
• Demonstrate flexibility in a fast paced environment
• Self motivated, self directed, persistent and detailed oriented
• Ability to work with minimal direct supervision
• Demonstrate creativity in problem solving and issue resolution
At WEX, we reward innovation, hard work and excellence.
• 401(k) Plan
• Adoption Assistance
• Bonus Plan
• Dental Insurance
• Dependent Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Program
• Employee Referral Award Program
• Expedition - WEX's Sabbatical Program
• Extended Parental Leave
• Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent)
• Health Insurance
• Life Insurance/AD&D
• On Site Fitness Facility in South Portland location
• Pet Insurance
• Paid Time Off(PTO)
• Short- and Long-Term Disability Programs
• Tuition Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disability
Meet Some of WEX's Employees
As a member of the Core Processing Team, Leela works alongside fellow engineers to ensure that the back-end systems supporting all of WEX’s credit card transactions are functionally optimized.
Back to top