Team Lead, Business Analyst
With a great product and awesome people, it is no surprise why WEX Health is such a fast growing company. That's why we're always on the look-out for new, talented people to help us achieve our goal - to simplify the business of Health Care. Simplifying Health Care? Sounds challenging and exciting, right?
Team Lead, Business Analyst
This leader will help lead a team of people who provide consulting services across the suite of WEX Health solutions to ensure success of our customers. This leader will not only manage team members within the organization but will oversee key projects critical to the success of our company. It will be key to actively engage and potentially lead multiple and complex projects, assisting in the sales process through to the successful transition to the ongoing service and operations teams. Also, this leader will need to provide knowledge, recommendations, and coaching to team members he/she will manage.
- Provide leadership to manage and improve the performance of the deployed Business Analyst team, including coaching, mentoring and developing talent within the team
- Provide thought leadership to the team and to the business unit including improvement to solution design methods, field practices, company processes and customer solutions
- Manage day to day performance, skills, and capacity of the team to provide on-time response to business analyst requests
- Accountable for developing the overall analysis of a small to medium programs. The functional design will be based off of deep understanding of our customer's business process, industry knowledge, and WEX Health product knowledge.
- Participate in setting engagement objectives and scope; develop work plans for components of engagements, coordinate activities between work streams and identify changes in scope
- Assist Sales and Account Executives in building sales business case (e.g. RFPs, presentations, project plan examples, etc.)
- Communicate to internal/external stakeholders including executives to provide on-time, within estimates, quality deliverables that meet product expectations and customer's satisfaction
- Interact with other WEX Health Teams to accomplish project goals and assure solutions long term support plan
- Accountable to maintain a working knowledge of a portfolio of existing customers in order to deliver ongoing value through additional consulting engagements.
- Ability to travel up to 50% is required
- Ability to draw on a variety of prior experience, including direct customer engagement, related functional experience in technical and subject matter knowledge, and project management, in order to lead their team to success
- Minimum of 5 years consulting or CDH industry experience, experience with large transformational programs or testing a plus
- Strong consulting skills - Must be knowledgeable in one or more domains and able to quickly learn and problem solve in others
- Consultative abilities, sound judgment decision making skills, and ability to work under continual deadline pressure
- Demonstrated ability to build rapport, influence and problem solve with various levels of client employees
- Demonstrated ability to successfully facilitate root-cause analysis on complex issues
- Ability to define, re-engineer, and continuously improve business processes
- Able to collaborate, negotiate and persuade, while maintaining positive relationships with employees, peers, internal partners, clients and third party partners
WEX Health offers a SAAS Based Health Care Payment Solutions to Banks, Health Carriers, Third Party Administrators, and Payroll Vendors. We are located in Fargo, Minneapolis, Omaha, St. Louis, and Hartford, CT and growing by about 30% per year.
- Competitive Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Awesome PTO and VTO Time Off
- Outstanding Match on company 401k
- Breathtaking Tuition Reimbursement
- New Innovative Benefits such as:
- Parental Leave Policy
- Company Sabbatical at 5-year mark
- Wellness reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disability
Meet Some of WEX's Employees
As a senior recruiter supporting the IT and Sales Departments, Julia spends her days sourcing candidates, reaching out to great potentials, and coordinating with her fellow recruiters to attend off-site events.
Back to top