Systems Analyst Internship
Systems Analyst Intern
The System Analyst Intern will work directly with System Analysts to help support all the Wex Health Cloud Business Services that are delivered by the system. This role will work with development code and data structures in an Agile-rich environment. This role will require, with supervision from the System Analysts of ADPS manager, collaborating with other Support Engineers to ensure that Business Service request tickets and incident tickets are resolved or routed to the appropriate team for additional research or resolution. The System Analyst Intern position requires timely assessments and the ability to switch contexts quickly and hand over requests in an efficient and timely manner.
- Troubleshooting customer problems and responding to customer requests.
- Provide ongoing communication to both Technical Services and Production Operations teams via Support Requests.
- Recommend Fix Requests for incidents requiring system changes (system, configuration and code).
- Write procedural documentation for resolution of standard service requests.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Ensure communication to Application Data Production Support Manager regarding incidents that impact the Partner.
- Knowledge of database analysis, specifically SQL Server Management.
- Solid problem solving abilities.
- Self-starter capable of working independently or in groups.
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills with the ability to ascertain information and maintain dialogue with multiple teams as to the status of a particular issue.
- Ability to effectively and calmly operate within a complex and changing environment.
- Well organized and has the ability to properly manage individual workload.
- Possess a strong work ethic and a desire for a variety of challenges.
- Ability to interface well with Professional Service staff and other non-technical members of the organization.
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Knowledge relating to the area in which analysis and coding is performed.
Desired Additional Qualifications:
- Working towards Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, MIS, Computer Science or related field.
- Experience in creating technical documentation and sharing knowledge with others through training delivery and mentoring.
- Knowledge of developing in a .Net framework preferred.
- Excellent skills in supporting customers through problem resolution.
- Excellent communication skills are required.
Equal Opportunity Employer Vets/Disabilities
Back to top