Student Intern- Business Management
EFS a WEX company is a leading and growing global provider of payment processing, information management and fleet card payment solutions. We are passionate about providing payment solutions with unparalleled security and control for corporate purchasing and transaction monitoring needs. We hire people who share the same passion for continuous innovation and client service that is unparalleled in our industry. We are employee centric offering value-based incentives and generous compensation and benefits packages. If you are looking for a growing career – come be part of WEX today!
WEX is committed to hiring and developing talent with potential. The core of our internship program is the meaningful projects we are able to offer to current students. As a WEX intern, you will be engaged in substantive work that allows you to develop your skills and add value to the company. You will be able to reflect on the impact that your contributions have made both to your own future career and for WEX.
WEX internships are paid, and focus on the areas of Business Management, Customer Relations and Strategic Planning. Our internships provide students with hands on, project focused learning opportunities - Great careers start with an internship at WEX!
- MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK IN OUR OGDEN, UT OFFICE
- Junior or a Senior in College with a Business major-
- As an Intern, you will be working directly with the VP of Operations and Director of Strategic Partners, assisting in project work. Project work could include analysis of data, presentations and strategic projects
- Fast learner who can work without a lot of direction and can understand workflows and processes.
- Bold communication skills with the ability to talk with Customers and co-workers.
- Proficient in MS Office 2010- (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Advanced Excel skill prefered
Meet Some of WEX's Employees
As a senior recruiter supporting the IT and Sales Departments, Julia spends her days sourcing candidates, reaching out to great potentials, and coordinating with her fellow recruiters to attend off-site events.
Back to top