Sr TL Fraud Services
WEX Inc. is a leading and growing global provider of payment processing, information management and fleet card payment solutions.
We hire people who share our passion for continuous innovation and client service that is unparalleled in the industry.
If you are looking for a growing career – come be part of WEX today!
The Team Leader is responsible for the operational management of the Fleet Fraud Analyst team with the goal to reduce fraud, misuse, and abuse losses by efficiently and effectively preventing, detecting, analyzing, investigating and reporting losses. This includes but not limited to achieving and maintaining service
levels as identified in business goals, minimizing fraud financial losses incurred by WEX, partners, merchants, and end-use cardholding customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Directly supervise a team of Fraud Analysts.
- Evaluate performance, conduct individual one-on-one meetings, provide constructive feedback and drive individual and team performance in line with team metrics, productivity and quality standards/dashboards.
- Monitor and cultivate employee satisfaction and engagement.
- Coach, motivate and inspire the team to perform at the optimal level
- Issue resolution, complex problem solving and analytical work.
- Communications management– internal associates, management, and senior team if/when applicable and external across various levels of the client organization.
- Capacity planning, scheduling and resource management
- Demonstrate collaborative leadership with internal business partners; PFS, Client Management, Sales, Risk Management, Finance, PMO and IT.
- Identify and meet the needs of both WEX and our clients through internal collaboration, strategic outreach, critical thinking and problem solving, command and control, and adaptability.
Maintain performance in the following areas while in the temporary assignment:
- Identify and track current fraud trends by reviewing alerts and account patterns
- Monitor fleet transactions and account activity for potential fraudulent activity
- Effectively communicate with merchants, customers and authorities to resolve fraud concerns.
- Timely closure of WEX and customer initiated claims.
Minimum Required Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor Degree and/or minimum of five (5) years' experience in corporate environment
- Previous leadership experience preferred.
- Broad and deep knowledge of WEX systems and business functions preferred.
- Project management capabilities
- Knowledge of process and productivity measurements; ability to create and monitor Key Performance Metrics
- Results driven, action orientated and self-motivated
- Superior critical thinking, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to be influential at all levels of the organization, leading stakeholders from various business units to agreement.
- Experience with the identification and execution of process improvement initiatives, using process improvement methodologies.
At WEX, we reward innovation, hard work and excellence.
- 401(k) Plan
- Adoption Assistance
- Bonus Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Award Program
- Expedition - WEX's Sabbatical Program
- Extended Parental Leave
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent)
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance/AD&D
- On Site Fitness Facility in South Portland location
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Time Off(PTO)
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disability
Meet Some of WEX's Employees
As a senior recruiter supporting the IT and Sales Departments, Julia spends her days sourcing candidates, reaching out to great potentials, and coordinating with her fellow recruiters to attend off-site events.
Back to top