Sr Team Lead, Software QA Engineering Mgmt
WEX Inc. is a leading and growing global provider of payment processing, information management and fleet card payment solutions.
We hire people who share our passion for continuous innovation and client service that is unparalleled in the industry.
If you are looking for a growing career - come be part of WEX today!
Directs the activities of a software quality assurance function. Develops quality standards for company products and oversees the development and execution of software test plans and analysis of test results. Provides guidance in the preparation of technical appraisals of programming languages and systems, computational software, and related technology. Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible to implement and maintain quality assurance and control systems and activities.
• Ensures effective adoption of standards, methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision, accuracy and reliability of company products.
• Participates in the reviewing of engineering designs to contribute quality requirements and considerations.
• Assists product support areas in gathering and analyzing data.
• Selects and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
• Produces or leads the production of required testing artifacts for all software releases
• Drives execution and script development to plan and support user driven tests.
• Helps with the recreation and validation of customer reported issues.
• Drives defect re-validation and resolution working collaboratively with development to manage break/fix releases
• Provides proactive software quality assurance process assistance to vertical QA Manager
• Manages resource allocation and utilization
• A team leader, results driven and collaborative performer
Minimum Required Qualifications for Consideration:
•Bachelor's degree and 4 years' experience in the Information Technology field, focusing on Quality Assurance testing and Automation Testing.
•Proven communicator with leadership and staff. Effective written and verbal communication skills - Ability to document automation framework, test harnesses, coding principles & standards.
•Experience managing a team of technical resources; coaching and training resources.
•Experience implementing automation with various software product life cycles -Agile/Scrum and Scrum-fall.
•Experience with qTest and Jira;
•Experience with Unit test frameworks and automation tools - cucumber, Junit, Selenium, etc
•A team player, self-starter, and quick learner
•Results driven, collaborative and innovative thinker
•Successfully pass a background investigation
•Computer Science degree is preferred
•Experience transforming software development lifecycles to support automation is a major plus.
At WEX, we reward innovation, hard work and excellence.
• 401(k) Plan
• Adoption Assistance
• Bonus Plan
• Dental Insurance
• Dependent Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Program
• Employee Referral Award Program
• Expedition - WEX's Sabbatical Program
• Extended Parental Leave
• Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent)
• Health Insurance
• Life Insurance/AD&D
• On Site Fitness Facility in South Portland location
• Pet Insurance
• Paid Time Off(PTO)
• Short- and Long-Term Disability Programs
• Tuition Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer / Vets / Disability
Back to top